I Could Make A Big Mistake!!

Bronze Member
Username: Noob101

Taylorsville, Utah USA

Post Number: 68
i can buy a ED Nine.1 for 200 shipped deal will be done in the next hour or so please let me know if there is any reason i shouldn't go through with the deal? I'll be usuing it at 1 ohm(i know 64% effeciency)but what exactly does that mean the 64% effeciency? im a noob give me a break help me from making a mistake if I am!

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4924
good amp. as long as it's in good condition it's a good buy. and the efficiency isn't 64%. that whole thing has been discussed here before, and has been cleared up by ed who has stated it's closer to 80%. and what subs you going to be running?

Bronze Member

Taylorsville, Utah USA

Post Number: 69
1 Fi Q 12 1200 watts shouldn't cause any harm to it should it. it doesn't have the bp power option...

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4925
shouldn't as long as the gains are set right and everything. before they even had the bp option for it i've read plenty of people running 1000wrms + to a single q without a problem.

but, if wanting a different amp for it (little more $, little less power) to be on the safe side, i could help:-)

Bronze Member

Taylorsville, Utah USA

Post Number: 70
Thanks for the help i weant aheahd and bought it im just on a really tight budget so i don't think i could afford anything more that you could help me with thanks for the offer though and thanks again for the help now i just hope i didn't get scammed...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us