Amp??

Bronze Member
Username: Noob101

Taylorsville, Utah USA

Post Number: 65
last time i have all the cash for theese now just need to know which would work best me i have a single fi q12 sub in a vented enclosure if that matters. here are my choices

MA AUDIO HK1000D
JBL BP1200.1
ED nine.1

Please list theese in order of which i should get (like 1,2,3) because their is the chance that on one of theese i won't be able to get for my current price range.

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1468
bp is the most versatile as it can do do equal power at different impedances

ednine.1 is a very good budget amp ... many people run them with no complaints ... underrated and can be strapped for more power if ever needed

ma audio isnt bad ... more of an average brand ... on par with hifonics and brands of that nature

Bronze Member

Taylorsville, Utah USA

Post Number: 66
so it's between the JBL and the ED Nine. Which would you choose with this info...

JBL- 7 day bidding period left can buy for 180.50 shipped(if no one else bids) seller has 100% possitive feedback from 528 people. missing 1 endcap,slight wear on amp.

ED Nine - can buy for 200 shipped from ca.com no refs that i know of i have asked him for some though.??

thoughts any info will be helpful! Thanks mike for putting thoose down with some info ;) also i shouldn't blow or hurt my sub with 1200W daily use should i? Fi q 12' no bp option or anything..

Bronze Member

Taylorsville, Utah USA

Post Number: 67
bump...really need some info.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us