Cal

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2541
have u installed your system?
how is brio?
when is your bro getting a system?
what you think about getting chuck a total mobile audio amp. i think they are sweet. tell the babes at home that i say hi and that i miss them hahaha.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1460
x2^^^ i care also..

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1257
haha hey bub! i just got back from cincinnati i was checkin out xavier and miami....

umm i have my s600s, nine1, nine4, 11kv2, manhattan, 1/0 kit, knu rca's, and 40 sq ft of edead v4, with my premier 680 sittin in my room waiting for you to get home so we can do a huuuge install...i cant wait!!

brio's fluckin awesome, i run my azz off when i work but im makin big money so its sooo sweet you should come there to work

will's gonna order whatever i tell him to get when ever i get around to tellinm him what to get...

yea i talked to chuck and he's got a HU and all he wants is a sub and amp and hes got like 300 to work with, sooooo.....total mobile audio is JL right??

the babes are missin ya man, we'll get rowdy when you return from canadia....

anyone else who read this, congrats, you now know lots about me and blaine!

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1265
what would you think about me gettin trip 10" Diamond D3's??????

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1266
and dude, for chuckie, were gettin a zx400.1 for like 120 off ebay and a d4 ohm rd classic 12" for 135 shipped, thats 255 and then a 4 or 8 gauge wiring kit and then we'll build him a box!!!!!

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1269
or i wanna get 2 12" Stereo INtegrity BMs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us