FS : Zx2500

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3414
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26%26item%3D190138850685%26&ih=009

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4048
Dude,you said that amp was over-heating like a b1tch.Why are you getting rid of it?That description posted there just isn't cutting it for me.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1095
"Used Kicker Zx2500.1 I have barely used it but my car cant handle the bass so i downgraded"

Killa your a lil pusssy

Gold Member

Post Number: 3417
i dont feel like dealing with it. Im trying to just get somthing around what i paid back i barely used the thing, and my car cant handle it raymond.. im only pushing about 1500rms in a box thats falling apart and its still rattling everything in the car pretty bad.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1444
i remember back in the day when i was afraid of loud music.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3419
you can also send me offers at johnfiac@hotmail.com but if ur giving me a shipped price also include zipcode

Gold Member

Post Number: 3420
also funny thing... not sure if the person is from here or not, but i received a ebay question, guy asked if i would trade it for a MA 4000 watt amp and Earthquake 3000 watt amp.. also if anyone has a JBL BP1200.1 and wants to make a trade and toss in a few bucks thats about the only thing im willing to trade for.. but u can always ask, just have respect not to offer junk, this setup is going for SQL and then swapped to SQ once i get enough time\money to fit and find 4 10'2 or 12's sealed.. also a new system in the car seperated from stock...

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3235
Killa, what sub (s) you runnin that amp on? Polo..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3421
I bought it to run a 9515F. I didnt use it for long though, ive been using the earhquake i got back once i got it back, i kinda decided i dont want to do electrical upgrades so im going to try to stay around 1000-1500rms.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4066
I can find a buyer pretty fast if you answer my question and you wouldn't have to ship it either.I'll ask again why was the amp getting hot as hell?I remember you saying something like that or is it just my imagination?How much for the amp picked up?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4067
You live in Alsip?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3423
Ya i am from alsip, and yes the amp was getting hot. Before i sell it i planned on checking the amp one more time (not in the trunk tho) i am kinda thinking that it might of just been the heat from my trunk because the Earthquake did the same but the heat sinks are different and where i put the earthquake it had a lil better cooling. I talked to kicker and they said that sounds like a odd problem since the amp doesnt pull like any current while idle'ing, and if picked up i would prolly say 475-500$ , let me know soon tho, i will try to test it tonight. I want to have an answer before the auction ends so i dont have problems canceling it.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 3903
zx doesnt have a cooling fann.
my kx used to get hot but then the fan would come on...

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3244
Wow, for onece driving is right! That would be a good reason. Also what coil configuration you running? Without the cooling fan it couldn't be ran lower...Polo.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3424
I have a 1ohm DVC i run it in series so 2ohm load.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6557
the kx and the zx is the same thing on the insides the only thing changed is the crossover and they removed the cooling fan u can check realmofexcursion to see the insides of the zx and i can show u the insides of my kx and is the same

Gold Member

Post Number: 3425
only like 3 hours left to auction, last chance to bid.....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us