iOt:: My Box On 1100 Rms

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 500
this is my new vid of my box on 1100 rms of the hifonics 1606 d brutus. i'm still tuning but heres a rough vid of it so far. and befor u post i know about the wires and 50 cent was only thing on the cd i made tht i could so some excursion with. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzekJryotLE

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1446
nice.

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got More Watts Then ..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 2135
i LOVE type rs..lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 502
haha,thanks. i'm still having a issue though, idk how to set the gain i did it by ear.
but i'm wanting to set it better then that since i'm not good at the by ear method. i used a multi meter with a voltage calculator, but here in lies my problem. in ac mode unlike my other amps the max voltage at all the way up is only like 25 volts or so. yet my target voltage is 44 something. i heard though tht a multimeter can be out ran by the amp meaning not fast enough to pick up the true voltage.
i'm running 4 volt preouts with a 50 hz test tone. my sub is one type - r wired to 2 ohm at 1100 watts on the amp so how do i set the gain correctly?

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1529
that was a pioneer hu right???? i know on the alpines ppl say you have to turn the sub out to max to get full voltage from what i hear

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 6108
killer you might wanna delete that post

Silver Member

Post Number: 503
yea, it's a pioneer 4900 ib. that vid was shot at only about 5-6 volts from the amp just to give you a idea how the amps being read by the multi meter. btw sean wheres all the delte, edit, buttons i hear about?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us