OT: trying to help an idiot

Silver Member
Username: Spandmh1

Tunnel hill, Ga AudioQue ... Usa

Post Number: 306
ok. my ex's boyfriend has 2 12 inch audiobarf immortals and he is going to be powering them with an audiobarf A4KDN. and he is going to have an audiobarf 12 farad hybrid capacitor. i told him that he will have to upgrade his alternator and big 3 but he told me i didnt know what i was talking about. should i give it a few weeks and show him what im talkin about when his alternator craps out on him? or should i try to convince him? oh, and am i really right or do i not know what im talkin about?

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1175
Watch his car burn to the ground, then say " I told you so." Then walk away whistling.

Kevin

PS: How far form Atlanta are you.

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1565
lmao, at first i thought it said ur ex-boyfriend

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2040
let that f*cker burn...hes ur ex's bf...lol..duh...then u need to get some bump if u dont have any and show him up

Silver Member
Username: Explictx

Glen Burnie, Maryland USA

Post Number: 289
Lol yeah, just let him go and when his car doesnt run anymore tell him to get over himself and start listing to people with more exp

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11915
man i would say dont waste time with ppl like that - they think they know it all so leave them be ....

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1176
If you aren't far from Atlanta, you need to come up this Saturday. Little car show/comp up there. We will have a few big hitters up there with RD in the car.

Kevin

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 483
i would only add to his pain and suggest another 12 farad cap. hell 12 farad is like a damn car batt it won't do anything and i might die laughing if he dosen't charge it up before attempting to install it.

Bronze Member
Username: Thed42

Post Number: 67
After he is done plowing your ex, maybe you can show him what the the 3 is. He probably doesn;t know much if he has audiobahn and is banging your X.

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 495
he knows enough to bang his ex, hmmm but at least matt knows enough to make her his ex but if tht little audio bittch steps out of line remind him who gave his girl a orgas.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1433
challenge him to a 5 minute bump-off. full blast. turn down ur gain so u dont damage anything. by the end of the 5 minutes at full volume his systems fried guarantee

Silver Member
Username: Charlesbhs

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 196
kevin where's the show gonna be?

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

Post Number: 190
Do what JK says, that would be awesome.
You could prob suggest another cap, but he prob would go up to best buy and ask and come back and tell you that you're wrong and you don't know what you're talking about. lol

there's a lot of "and's" in that sentence.

Silver Member
Username: Spandmh1

Tunnel hill, Ga AudioQue ... Usa

Post Number: 307
lol. i think imma do what JK said. sounds fun. oh and kevin, where at in atlanta is the show and what time will it start? im an hour and a half away.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us