OT: Mods/conversion

Silver Member
Username: Jtown

Post Number: 188
I know I can dnld games using torrents, but I was told you needed a soft mod or some type of conversion program to be able to actually play the dnld game on the console(xbox specifically). Can anyone help me out with this?

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 472
yea, u need a linux for xbox installer , u have to use the usb cradle and download linux to the xbox memory card. like i use to use action replays cradle kit to do my file swapping. or u need to mod the xbox with a mod chip instead. but remember u can paper weight your xbox if you don't use the back up function in what ever sofware u get. plus u must use "quix" to convert the dlded game to a xiso so xbox reads it. and one other thing, u will need to find a version of splinter cell original or mech assault the very first print of each disc. u just need one of those games. cause it has a security exploit allowing you to run your linux install. in a nut shell thats how you do it but remember i'm refering to xbox 1 not 360. lastly i take no response ability and do your homework or u will paper weight your box. oh and i almost left out th important part. if you chip or softmod your xbox and sign on to xbox live you will be permantly banned from xbox live. also it banns your consoles id not just your account. so that xbox will never go on live ever again. but if you delete the sofmod or turn the mod chip off you should be ok. but xbox live has bee upddated so the mod chip might get detected now but it's been 2 - 3 years since i was modding.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us