Which one? Help me out!!

Silver Member
Username: 1lakerfan

Post Number: 114
I am looking at the Polk Audio db212-2 and the Polk Audio db212-2. Almost all of my home theatre speakers are polk so I am leaning towards the polk subwoofer. What amp (1000 Watts) would you recommened for this subwoofer. I dont know how to match the specs to the subwoofer to specs on the amp but I know its important to pick the right amp for the right subwoofer.

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s,PG Xenon 400.1, 133.3db@49hz!!

Post Number: 553
double post FTL

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1396
posting double post ftl without giving any help ftl

i mine as well say it before anyone else jumps on you.. there are much better subwoofers for the money. if you are content with your subwoofer choice please provide a link so we can look at specs and voice coil configuration then we can help you choose an amplifier. if your subwoofer is dual 2 ohm it can be wired to 1 ohm or 4 ohm. so look for an amp that does 1000 or so watts at 1 or 4 ohm. if the subwoofer is dual 4 ohm then you need to find amplifier that does 1000 or so watts at 2 ohm. see what im saying? let us know what voice coil configuration your sub is and we can all help. and i'm guessing since its home audio your only buying one??

Silver Member
Username: 1lakerfan

Post Number: 115
my fault, any thoughts or suggestion on my questions?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us