how do you like it?

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 6039
sounds like your slammin really good on 600 rms with that alpine type r

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 462
it's nice but i think the r's just not slammin clean i think it just needs more watts. so my hifonics i get mon should fix all that but yea it hits like a motha.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 459
ya it does sound like its slammin good you rear view mirror is gonna fall off mine just fell off 2 weeks ago:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 468
haha the funny thing i just reglued it on lol.

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s,PG Xenon 400.1, New Numbers ...

Post Number: 573
keith, so that makes 2 of us that are getting amps on Monday..lol My PG Xenon 400.1 arrives then

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 170
nice vid

Silver Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 368
whats that box tuned to? how many square inches of port is there?

Silver Member

Post Number: 476
it's 2.25 cubic ft at 34 hz mainly cause i wanted full range rather then a rap beat. if i went with 32 hz it would hit harder but it's already to much and drowns out almost all my music. "driving wreckless" did the design for me u would have to ask him to get a exact port dimension. tomm while i'm puttin it on 1200 rms instead of 600 i'll take measurements. my speakers are kind of weak only 2 infinity 60 watts in front and 2 type - s alpines 50 watts in the bk. i'm pretty mad since after i amped them they sound very weak but i turned on high pass and they sound good i just need to up thier gains. the amp is ceap to only a 250 watt audiovox to get me by. but my friend had a old jbl sound amp at 200 something watts i wonder how much better it is since he offered it to me for free. idk ether way my hifonics comes tomm and wolf i'm just itchin for it to come checkin ups every night. good thing i got best buy warrenty on my - r i have a feelin it's gonna be screaming for mercy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6074
as long as you dont have the kind of excursion trunk closed like I saw trunk open the sub will take the 1100 rms...trunk closed the excursions usually less

Silver Member

Post Number: 494
tru it dosen't move much till i start playin really really heavy stuff. i just got the amp abot a hour ago i'm doin the install in a min then runnin errands i'll take another vid after.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6106
cool
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us