Fukers messed up my order!

Silver Member
Username: Bigharv

Post Number: 221
I ordered 6.5" RSD Component speakers and i got shipped 6" speakers... Do you think I should just try to work with these speakers or go ahead and return them and get the 6.5"? Ideally I would get the 6.5" but with the headache it would cause me, I would be willing to make do with the 6" if the performance isnt going to be much different. What do you think I should do?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4013
"What do you think I should do?"

I think you should go f uck yourself.If you're too stupid to know what to do you probably wouldn't notice a difference in performance anyhow.

Silver Member

Post Number: 222
they dont accept returns fu-ck face so I would have to sit on these speakers and buy new ones so take your insults elseware.

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1360
well f*ck them they better take returns because it was there mistake. dont give up i say u be patient and get what u payed for, even though you prolly would notice that big of a difference. but still theres a reason you ordered 6.5 and not 6.0s right.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1076
cus he got Pwned by Rob hahahahahahaha lmao

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1181
big harv, whered you buy them from...It's not considered a return if they messed up the order...however, if YOU ordered 6" speakers then I'd say just deal with em, but if you ordered 6.5s and got 6's, i'd say there should be no headache for you bc return shipping should not cost you anything bc again its their fault...

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 942
Big dont let them fu(k you over thay made a mistake they should fix it.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11898
^^^i agree ....

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2709
Keep the 6" and tell em to send out the 6.5. If they want you to return the 6", tell em its against policy to send in returns, Per thier policy, not yours. If you ordered 6.5, tell em to send 6.5 or you will file a complaint with the BBB

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1362
^^^^^^^^ i like that idea ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 882
i bet he just realized he ordered the 6" ones

Silver Member

Post Number: 248
no, they were back ordered on the 6.5" and they aren't getting any more so I think im just gonna work with the 6" and call it a day. I'll just get some adapters so I can mount them where my 6.5" should go.

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 889
id get my money back if i were you.. most of the time they forget to send the carrier out to pickup their mistaken product

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1220
just call em back pissed and just be like why'd you azzholes let me order the 6.5s if they were backordered. Say you needed the speakers for a competition of something and now you can't compete because they made a mistake. Say you'll use the 6"s for the time being and you'll send em back once you get the 6.5s and maybe they'll just think you're such a huge azzhole they dont wanna deal with you and let you keep the 6's

Silver Member

Post Number: 249
yeah, they said i could return them unopened for a refund, or exchange them unopened for a different product but the 6.5" they aren't bringing back in stock. I think im just gonna keep the 6" because im leaving to school here in a week or two and would like to have them installed rather than trying to deal with an exchange.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us