Which should i get??

Username: Slicknick

Post Number: 10
i was thinking about getting 2 alpine type r 12" subs, but then i saw some Kicker Solo-Baric L7 Series 06S12L74 12" Subs, which would you guys go with? and i have a 02 dodge neon, do you think these would efficiently fit in my trunk? or should i just go with 10's? i wanna know your opinion on the type r's mainly, thanks

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1073
allegedly which i doubt if im even using the word right lol lmao a ten inch L7 will be just as loud as a 12" sub of other brands but thats allegedly so dont take me too seriously i just know the L7s are SPL subs and the Type Rs more like SQL

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2606
Type R's are very good SQ subs but can hit pretty hard too in the right box and setup. For the love of all that is Holy, don't get Keeker.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 6030
skip the solobaric if you pound them they are known to break

Silver Member
Username: Cplaya280

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 648
yes solobarics get extremely loud but if you over power them to much and pound them non stop they eventully break. Mine are lasting pretty long tho.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1074
Thats just bad luck i've pounded mine for a year always at full blast and they are in perfect condition

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 350
i have a dodge neon, and 2 type R 12's...and they do good for a daily driver. but be sure to port the R if u get it.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4007
Kicker subs have a bad rep but you should go with the Type Rs.They won't be as loud as the Kickers but they'll sound decent.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us