OT - im sick!

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 2065
i cant believe this, its july and i have like a full blown cold pretty much... :-( :-( :-(

wtf!

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

North carolina

Post Number: 199
uhhh its august

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1352
b!tch, im so sick i got AIDS scared to catch me!!!!

Gold Member

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 2068
it is august, huh?

thats what it is... :-)

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1145
Meh, I thought you ment mental :-)
j/k

Get well

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 3123
It's about time they figure out how to cure a damn simple cold, wouldn't ya think?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3979
If they figured out cures for everything they'd make less money.Duh.There's cures for anything but you'll just never know about them.There seems to be the flu going around all over the country so I'm not surprised Tremor.

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s, 300 watt Jense..., 133.3db@49hz!!

Post Number: 527
no, there are not cures for everything...no VIRUS has ever been cured, and the common cold is a virus.

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2027
its so funny that like doctors and other proffesions like that are the only jobs that could end themselves by figuring out cures..lol

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5667
yea saying theres a cure for everything is bold....

my friend has a cold right now as well...those damn summer colds

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s, 300 watt Jense..., 133.3db@49hz!!

Post Number: 528
and yeah summer colds are usually the worst

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11896
i thought winter colds were the worst .....

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1148
As for diabetes (sp), I am sure there is a cure for, but too much money to be made for the cure to be released. As for the common cold, the genetics of the common cold changes each time so therefore, no way to cure. It sucks. Pop a pain pill or get drunk and you will feel better. All OTC meds do nothing.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5671
arent there like 700+ different kinds of the common cold or am i mislead?

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3216
Every summer for some odd reason just before I went to Florida I would catch a summer cold and they are the hardest to get rid of. I would lay on the beach with my eyes watering, nose stuffed dying and it would be like 90 out, sucked because I couldn't dive like that. Polo.. Polo..

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3989
Heh,there's lots of reasons we'll never know the cures for many things.People make lots of money off of medicine and treatments.I never take medicine at all.I only take vicodin once in a great while when I'm partying but other than that I don't take any kind of medicine and I just heal naturally.There have been lots of rumors of scientists that were nearing the cures for cancer and they end up missing.Do a little research here and there and you can probably dig it up.Scientists always go missing randomly and are never found. =/ Some of you guys are so naive.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 3853
They already have a cure for cancer.(The Government)but do not give it to the people b/c of population control. Im sure theyve cured AIDS and HIV and all that other garbage but our safe america is being controled by a master mind behind the whole system. If an idiot like bush can become president you know we have a puppett government.

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2081
im from texas and i still agree that bush is a chode.

and im not working today because i still feel like dog crap...

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3219
That is BS, population control is lost governmental income! Also if population control was the idea then they would stop paying people on welfare $250/kid to spit more pups out. Also another fact is that the government will give people on state aid the funds for fertility drugs to have more children ( usually 3 at a time with these drugs) and we pay them another $250/child PLUS health insurance and food stamps, this is a fact!!! Government is one of the major causes for overpopulation between breeding and the entry of foreigners, which now pay taxes ASAP, no wait!!! :-O Polo.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us