JUST WANDERING?

Silver Member
Username: Kenny_hammond

Post Number: 267
ok i am wandering what would be a good set of sppeakers for my truck it has a set of 6x9's a set of 5 1/4 and tweeters all stock well they blew today and i am looking to replace so i think i wana get eclipse but is there a better brand for the money i don wana spend much (500) just wana sound good not blow my ears off LOL

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago Ima graffiti...

Post Number: 1586
be careful wandering you could get lost.

Silver Member
Username: Warlok

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 362
IMO , Infinity is very good bank for the buck. With that kind of cash, I would stick with something like Inf, elcipse alpine, or lower line CDT, Phonix gold comps. You should be able to moutn the 6.5's in the space, but you will need a bracket. You goin with an amp too ? If not, then dont get higher line speakers, cause it wont do them justice of a HU. You will need an amp, even it its small. So, think about whether you wanted an amp or not. If not, stay simple

Bronze Member
Username: Tblazer74

South Salem, NY USA

Post Number: 34
LOL^^ Pitbull. Get a pair of components and an amp. Get a pair of $150 components and a $150 amp, or around those levels, like Polk or something. Then get a nice amp kit and some 14 gauge speaker wire, and get it installed because it seems as if you are a wanderer, and wanderers don't do well at installing car audio. That will run you about $500 total.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us