Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1762
Check them out. Look pretty impressive.
http://www.splbassx.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10323

Silver Member
Username: Cashby

12 Fi Q

Post Number: 383
Steinke do u no rd's website by anychance??

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1086
that board looks sweet!

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1271
www.rdaudio.net

doubt it puts out rated.

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1455
why do you doubt it jk?

how can u say something about an amp that no one has used but the people that designed it .. why would they lie about specs? false advertising is not a way to make a business grow .

Gold Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1272
idk dude besides my rd audio 2200.1 (the discontinued model) only doing around 1600. now tell me why i wouldnt doubt it.

Gold Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1274
their newer models r supposed to be solid but the last 2200 model they put out doesnt do nearly what it says. RD owners confirmed that to me.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 5925
looks cheap like to me

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1129
The first line of the 2200.1's were over rated. That is why they are discontinued. As you see the new RD amps are doing rated plus some. The new 2.2K will do 2200 @ 10v. She will do 65 volts at 14v which is near 4225 rms. Very strong amp and a so called cheater amp. Also, this is an RD Audio board. no other manufacturer will be able to run this board or anything similar. No one will have ANY worries about it not doing rated :-)

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6422
65 volts at how many amps????? we cant just say 65 volts times 10 v equals 44444 rma...

anyway the amp looks pretty solid i think im gonna have to see how much does it cost and see if i can afford it at the momment

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2369
I would like to know the same.^^^^^

Bronze Member
Username: Teamrevolution

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 61
expect at least 3500 watts RMS driving around @14.4 volts

this amp overtated, LOL we have to rate it at 10volts to get it rated at 2200 and its under rated at that.

The RD2200.1 was cut and never put into actual production.

All our amps do rated power 500.1 does 600
800.1 does 900/ 1000.1 does 1100/ 1750 does 1800+
3250 does over 3600.

The Medellin AMP are very under rated. That amp is 30" long with four output transformers. Find one Amp in the entire Car audio industry that is rated under 3k and looks any thing like it. There is not one. The prices one these too..
they do 65volts @ 1 ohm @ 14.4 now this amp does twice the power of a 2000 watt amp and will be priced like other 2000 watt amps. Oh and there very clean sounding.
All the Medellin amplifiers will be under rated at 10.8volts

Bronze Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 62
does that amplifier look like a 2000 watt amp?
It has two 0 gauge inputs for a reason.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6423
they do 65volts @ 1 ohm @ 14.4

OMG we want to know 65voltsx how many amps= the rated power ur saying...

thats what your saying is easy bro and we know what yoru trying to do by making your amps go underated... you said they are underated right??? well the extra hidden watts go into the high price..

for example you know the dd z1??? well that amp was 3000 watts rated right???? well that amp can produce 51300 watts rms into one ohm easily bro...

i mean where yoru gonna get an amp like this price at this rated power giving you all that power it pushes in actual real world???

about how long is the amp doesnt matter and output transformers well the dd z1 got 6 :-) and im pretty sure both of this amps are priced equally so wich one will you go with????

if it has 2 0 gauge inputs for a reason doesnt mean is the greatest amp but thats a good thing... the thing i saw about your amps is that they seem to come from the same manufacturer who deals with spl dynamics and others :-)

so its easy for example i have my kicker kx2500.1 where can you find a 2500 rms amp that is 30 inches long????

underated is not always a good thing man like i siad the extra watts go into the FREE watts they claim... for example a hifonics bxi2006d produce 1800 rms it cost 350 the sundown cost around like 500 i beilve if u contact lowhz well it migth be around 400-450 and it produce 1500 rated power and the extra watts they produce since is UNDERATED and to produce the 1800 of the hifonics you have to run it at 0.5 ohms and have hell of a charging system...

it balances it out you know what i mean??

Gold Member

Post Number: 6424
in other word u made a 3000 watts amp AT the average 14.4 or lets say 12 volts and RErated at 10.8 volts and you got 2200 watts so you went with that to say how rated it is????

so we could take a rockford 15kw amp RErated at 10.8 and get 5k rms so when we put it in the car at 14 volts like average voltage rating we would get 17,000 watts rms of real power DAMN how underated is that amp ;)

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3951
Yea...I'm just kind of curious why you'd rate the amp at 10 volts anyways but hey,if they like running on low voltage without issues I guess that's good.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8711
Steve... Check your email.

Bronze Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 63
ZpeedyrosaleZ A.K.A Mr.KingRob
What amp can produce 51300 watts at 1 ohm?

ZpeedyrosaleZ A.K.A Mr.KingRob you got it wrong my RD series come from the same place as some other well known companies. Meddellin Series we designed ,so no there are no other companies will use our designs on these amplifiers.

ZpeedyrosaleZ A.K.A Mr.KingRob assuming something is not always the best thing to do. you said we will have the same price as the DDz1's ours are not close to 1800.00 retail.
They will not even have a retail as high as a kicker zx2500.

I will let you know what it does at 16.x volts when it gets tested like that. Im sure it will be around 70 something volts. Time will tell.

I am on the south side of chicago all the time maybe in august i can stop by or you come to my families house on Spaulding and check them out.

This is not our largest or baddest amplifier but this is the best amp for a great price. I think Low-HZ is selling the first ones for 800.00 USD. We will offer promotional prices on these to get them out there on the streets.

With alot of juice behind them 1/2 is not a problem and again we will have to get them test numbers done. We warranty them for 1 ohm but designed and built them for 1/2 ohm to be able to handle abuse better. As you know some customers that buy product from shops or off the net have no clue how to install or set the amplifiers so we attemped to build them as durable as possible.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6425
oh you stay by spaulding??? kick azz dude yeah dude if ou have some time i migth check em out..

if its 800 thats a nice price.. the thing that got me alil crazy is that because their claiming x power from 10.8 volts with 65 volts of output without saying how many amps so theres no way of saying how much does it pump out you know what i mean???? and jsut because is 30 inches long doesnt mean too much... theres no way to tell how cool or how cr@p is that amp without testing that amp

i know what you mean man but still if your gonna post something serious like specs you need to post them right you know what i mean??? 65 voltsx10.8 volts= is not the rated power....

Bronze Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 65
It will do 65 volts @ 14.4 so roughly 4k RMS.

I grew up in CHI. you know the deal Jo! lol
I live in Atlanta area now but i lived about 14yrs on the southside and 1 yr. on the north pole and 10yrs Between Cicero ave and central.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6426
we still dont know how much powa ;)

Gold Member

Post Number: 6428
i also pmd you

Gold Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1285
what type of fuse rating does this have?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6429
im pretty sure since is a high output amp it doesnt have fuse... you have to anl fuse with dont know 250-300 amps fuse

you have to ANL fuse it hahah ANL(an@l) fuse it get it?? hahah funny

Bronze Member

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 66
Two Anl 200 amps will work fine

Gold Member

Post Number: 6430
answered your email steve

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1133
Actually, for you guys, $775 shipped!! This is a promo so if you want it, grab one quick. Email me.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Silver Member
Username: Mvplefty12

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 496
These amps blow. Don't waste your money. LOL JK I'm really considering pickin one up ASAP. Look really well built n mean. If the price is right...2?

Gold Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1287
where in pinellis do u live andrew?

Silver Member
Username: Mvplefty12

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 501
Tsprings, you were supposed to meet up w/ me n dave for that show today. thanks for standin us up jerK! lol jk hate to hear bout wut happened
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us