I need some help

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2504
i keep getting emails from people who want to buy my stuff....they are asking to send a money order.

should i just say yes...and let them send a money order.??? and then wait to ship it until the money is in my hands?

i really dont have anything to lose do i?

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1675
MO works. i think MO is instant wen u get it.. so you should get cash wen u take it to the bank.. jus make sure everything clears before you ship.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8864
It can take a month b4 your bank can determine if the MO is fake, leaving you responsible for the bad MO. Unless you know them, it's a risk, even after you cash it.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1676
my uncles uses money orders all the time for amounts such at 600,000 all the way to 1,000,000.
but paul is right there is still a risk.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12638
just cash it...like at walmart or something...then ship it

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s, 300 watt Jense..., 133.3db@49hz!!

Post Number: 512
even if you cash it at walmart...YOU are still responsible if it comes back no good..

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3192
LIsten, I had a dude send me $4300 in Walmart money orders, they looked good. They were in fact Walmart money orders BUT I caught what nobody else could. They were in fact legit money orders but they were already cashed and a inside person stole them without them being stamped and used them to pruchase more stuff! I called the number on the money order to verify that it was good the automated service said they were already cashed, weird I thought so I called back and opted to talk to a real person who then looked them up to say they have been cashed and are no longer any good. Accept them BUT do not send the merchandise unless you can without a doubt verify they are good, call the number on the money orders before you cash them, you are responsible totally for them.. Polo..

PS- This is why I now use credit card checks...

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8870
It's a shame the burden of authenticity is put on the recipient when it should be done by the payee at the time of the transaction. It is what it is.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us