9515G any good?

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3178
I have an oppportunity to get a new never seen power DD 9515g for a decent price and was curious how it would stack up to my SSX, both at around 4k daily ? Polo.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12635
9515>SSX

Its more efficient, better built, and people wont laught at you for having it..lol

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

VENGEFUL SPIRIT

Post Number: 14592
the dd would be louder. the ssx would sound way cleaner though.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3950
Oh god.Go for it Polo and if you don't like it you know you can flip that sub in a day :-)

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1760
^^Word...If your getting at a good price and decide you dont like it and wanna sell you probably wouldnt lose very much money. Hell you might be able to make a buck. Plus you could sell that thing super fast over at ca.com.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3181
$480 shipped good? Also I heard that the DD wouldn't handle 4K daily, any truth to it? Polo..

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1286
dd 9515F plus memphis 4k = drivingreckless setup

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3183
dd 9515F plus memphis 4k+ bad box = drivingreckless setup

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3184
Hey Chaun, I have seen and heard 9515's and no the build quality isn't better also they use a better 4" VC. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Treo's quality level it is just there customer service sucks. I think that each sub is in its own, one likes it low and the other high. JMHO Polo..

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1134
If you plan on runnig 4K, don't forget to get stiffer spyder. If you don't mind, what kind of price are you getting? You can email me and tell me if wanted. But if you tune her low don't think she will take 4K daily.

Kevin

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3188
Kevin, That is what I was thinking, they aren't a gettin low sub but very loud in the upper 30's and 40's. I am getting it from a person who has an extra, so what it is is what it is, probably standard... $480 shipped Polo..

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1135
Hmmm... ya 4K would kill her. Send me an email Polo, I'll give ya some advice on the 9500.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 876
Yeah I might be getting a 9515g too, gonna trade my components + 225 cash for one
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us