Medellin 2.2K RD AUDIO

Bronze Member
Username: Teamrevolution

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 60
the pictures are on ROE under the RD Audio section. It is rated 2200rms @ 10.8volts @ 1ohm
it does over 65 volts @ 14.4 @ 1ohm

We have a few left that we are offering intro price on. Take a look and let me know if you have any questions. Contact you RD DEALERS for prices Or if you want to compete for us with this amplifier let us know.
THIS IS one of the RD AUDIO products we had in R&D this is a RD Audio PCB.

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 863
PM sent

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1269
think its more powerful than your newer 1750?

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1124
You can contact me on this amp at:
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Kevin

Gold Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1126
http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/20/13627.html

There is a link to amp pics. Let me know what you think guys.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1217
sounds good on paper but honostly im gettin tired of this RD stuff. im not saying they are a bad company but i think u all just try to hard. it gets kinda annoying when every post is "shoot me an email i can get you rd"

Gold Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1128
Your right Twiztid. We should be more like Adire and Treo. Don't worry about customer service. Don't try to make the products the best they can be. Don't try to save the fellow car audio customer a buck for a high quality product. It just doesn't seem fair does it.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1226
Im not saying you have bad customer service cuz i know you have great customer service. and im sure rd stuff is nice and i know you hook ppl up. all im saying is you all sell like what 10-15 other brands,including dd right? but all you ever recomend is rd. i no its your job to push those products but i guess rd gives you the fattest comissions check for selling it. no hard feelings man.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1284
they only carry 5 brands according to their website.

Gold Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1131
Oh naw man no hard feelings. I thought you were speaking as in tying to hard on products and so forth. My misunderstanding :-) I do carry DD, SI, Sundown, Cadence, and Massive. As you know, SI is out of stock. DD, well some guys don't like for subs to be built and are expensive. Sundown, only entry level subs right now, and that special is on site. Massive is just a straight budget brand that is good quality. Cadence wise, their subs are good quality, but just not on par with RD, DD, or SI. The only available quality line that is great on a budget is RD. Even with SI, it is expensive so we know how that is. And honestly, I don't make more. I make more of of DD if you want the truth. I just sell what is budget friendly and available on the spot. I'm not going to stock $2000 worth of DD's when they come so custom you know. Hope that helps you out bro :-)

Kevin

Gold Member

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1132
Opps, I forgot Eclipse and JVC, but only HU from them.

Kevin

PS: Thanks to Nick V. our site will be complete and all products on there :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us