Box Terminals???

Silver Member
Username: Cplaya280

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 627
does anybody know where i can find terminals for my sub enclosure because mine fell apart today sumhow when i was moving the box around or is there a way to make ur own terminals for the box. thanks

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2540
Don't use em. Drill a hole in the box and put the wires through it and silicone it off.

Silver Member

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 628
wait what do u mean cuz dont you have to put the wires into + and - terminals inorder to get the sub to work i dont understand what your saying

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 1193
lol it fell aprat! but yea direct connect is the best,jus drill a hole in ur box and put the wires threw it it. but if u need terminals go to www.partsexpress.com

Silver Member

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 629
i still dont understand ok drill a hole and put the wires threw the hole and then what am i connectecting the wires to since im not gonna be using terminals?

Gold Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 1195
damn, jus take the wires directlly from the subs/speakers to the amp. u dont have to have terminals to do that. im not sure why ur confused,im confused on why ur confused. lol,it may be the alkahol.

Silver Member

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 630
ohhhhh i get it so the wires that go into the terminals just use them to put directly into the amp i got it now

Silver Member

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 631
so why is it better not to use terminals is there a main reason why or does it not really matter??

Gold Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 1197
lol. supposedlly it jus gives you a better connection,instead of going from the sub/speakers to the terminals then from the terminals to the amp it just a str8 connection from the speakers to the amp.

Silver Member

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 632
i guess that makes sense well thanks for the tips
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us