This make sense....

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2480
at fexex.com its telling me it will cost like 300 bucks to ship a sub to west africa.....

does that sound right?

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s, 300 watt Jense..., 133.3db@49hz!!

Post Number: 498
why would you be shipping to africa anyway?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2481
well i posted some stuff on craigs list and some guy is paying me a good price...but then i just tested it on fedex..(ups wasnt working) and it is telling me over 300 bucks

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8696
lol yea thats probably about right.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 450
LMFAO i cant believe you fell for that scam lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 2482
i didnt fall for any scam

the guy said that he would send me money and that i didnt even need to ship it untill i had the money in my pocket. so i had nothing to lose

i was just wondering if it was really that much to ship over there

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s, 300 watt Jense..., 133.3db@49hz!!

Post Number: 499
Blaine, that is a scam....they pay with a money order, you ship it to them, then the money order turns out to be a fake. May not be the case with your thing, but thats how the scam workds

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 451
ya it even says it on big letters at the top do not ship anything craiglist is supposse to be local only. if someone wants you to ship something its a f^cking scam

Gold Member

Post Number: 2484

Silver Member
Username: Turnmat

Racine, Wi

Post Number: 372
I agree its a scam but but i am curious as to how much they planned to pay you?

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 186
SCAM!!! I only do biz with paypal anymore, they send you a check then you put it in your bank. A month later they find out it is counterfit and your screwed!!! I have a gmail account when one email me with there BullSh!t story line I reply using my gmail with ip hide on, and play there game, Give them a fake address they won't even check to see it there fed-ex letter was delivered to you, they always put a fake return address so they don't get it back anyway. They get freaking irrate when you don't send there money saying they are calling the police and FBI and all kinds of stuff it is funny as h3ll messing with them!!

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2696
Dont do it.... They will send you a fake money order. It will take the banks like 30 days to find out its fake. by that time your sub is long gone, and you are responsible for paying the bank back. Dont do it. dont do it. dont do it. If anything, take the money order, cash it and wait. dont spend the money, cause you will have to pay it back. And after say 2 months, then hey, free money. But still dont ever send anything out of the country.

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 117
It's a scam for sure. I had 2 PS3s for sale when the first came out in november. I had over 1/2 a dozen auctions ended because of some azzle in africa saying, 'please send it now, I'm leaving soon and must get it quickly' or 'I'm in the military and need it shipped to africa' or 'bs bs bs bs bs line'

They even had a dateline on scams from people in africa. I've heard songs, NO JOKE they rap about stealing americans money and products like rappers here rap about selling white.

Don't screw yourself, it's a scam.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2485
i bought an RE SE for 188 shipped. they offered me 330 shipped for it

Silver Member
Username: Turnmat

Racine, Wi

Post Number: 376
thats not to bad but i agree with everyone else. I had built a real nice box to hold four subs, it had plexiglass veiwing windows blue led lighting on the inside and it was air tight. I had a guy from london buy it and he sent me a $5000 money order. He asked me to send the box to africa and send it via dhl and to send the rest of the money to his "client" in south africa. A day after winning the auction he no longer was a registered user on ebay. He sent me the money order and i never cashed he never got the item and he hasnt said anything at all. but all and all just a huge scam!!! dont do it! dont do it! dont do it!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2486
im not gonna do it hahahah...im just sticking to local pickups....or ebay!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us