Low-Hz Demo Homepage

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 666
Today I got bored and was checking out the Low-hz site. Well, I wanted to make another version because afterall I was bored. So check it out. All I made was the index page, so keep in mind none of the buttons work right now. If yall like maybe they would consider changing it lol.

Old one:
http://www.low-hz.com

Mine:
http://www.bioxsnipers.com/lowhz/

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8667
Yea, yours kicks its a$s...

but look at your post number...666..

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2364
Nice but massive audio is not high quality it's ok quality.

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 2060
nick do you have aim ?

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 855
Nice I went to BPA nationals for website designing.. looks pretty good except lowhz is too dark/small the color needs to stand out more and must be bigger

also the navigation bar fonts should be a little bit bigger

Silver Member

Post Number: 673
I do more of the tech designs. Pixel font just really puts it out there more IMO. Low-hz fit perfect with the water with that size and the color matches the rest. But thanks for the feedback man :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Circa09skater

Post Number: 32
you misspelled stereo. you put stero integrity, just thought i would tell you

Silver Member

Post Number: 675
lol Tyler i realized that. I made actully a few typos, rushed all the text part because I wanted to show Kevin before i had to go. I'm going to redothe contact page and some of the header.

My spelling ftl.

Silver Member

Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 856
Yeah I use Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 to do all my designs. Still think the actual name/title of the website should stand out more than that. It may match but it blends in too much IMO. A primarily white color with that blue would work perfect and give more appeal. I like to increase font size a bit so people with large computer screens will not have to strain to see them. Just putting in my 2 cents. Overall very nice design.

heres an informational website for BPA, simple design but very easy to navigate and easy to see which is what majority people look for

www.tech-society.com

dad's dj company

www.djcraigandco.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 677
Very nice professional look Mike. The one reason why that pixel font is so small because it actully is measnt for only 8px size with a 72 resolution. Any bigger than it distorts. Oh well, The mouseover buttons im creating will really make it look better.

Silver Member

Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 857
Gotcha, I would recommend using XHTML1.0 to have the site work on most browsers.

Silver Member

Post Number: 678
Never really looked at any XHTML. Mostly all my work is html, php, and some java. But when you have photoshop, all that can go a long way lol.

Silver Member

Sewell, NJ US

Post Number: 858
You just use XHTML to scan your webpage, it will tell you what to fix in order for it to work on all browsers.

I use Photoshop CS2 for graphics.

Silver Member

Post Number: 681
Hah cool, I need to look at that. My way of checking is just looking at the site in both IE and Firefox. Those are the most popular used.

I have Photoshop 7, CS, and CS2. But I mainly just use 7.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us