HO alternator?

Silver Member
Username: Cplaya280

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 616
Where can i get a HO alternator for a 2002 mitsubishi galant. I already went to the iraggi search engine but couldnt find it for my car any other sites or advice of how to get ahold of one for my car

Silver Member
Username: Explictx

Glen Burnie, Maryland USA

Post Number: 257
Try emailing them.

Silver Member

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 617
by not having a correct charging system will this cause the amp to heat up really fast and then the subs cut out once in a while. i have a 85A for my 2002 galant and im gonna get a HO alternator but i wanna know if this is the reason why my amp heats up so much and then my subs wont play again until the amp kools down it heats up within 5-10 min and its wired correctly cuz i did that a lot and its not the ground because when the system cuts out the amp still stays green but the subs cut out i think its clipping cuz i dont have the power. i have a zx1500.1 powering 2 12" l7s

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 398
yea to little power 900 rms i'm sure will over tax that alt to high hell let alone 1500 rms.

Silver Member

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 618
yeah sumdays it works good for a good cpl hours but then other days when its hot out it works good for like 5 min then the amp gets so hot and the subs cut out every 3 seconds when the bass trys to hit. Now i just gotta try to find a nice size alternator and a good price and recommendations on my size alternator since i got zx1500.1 amp

Silver Member

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 619
what is sum other sites i can get HO alternators besides Iraggi and excessive amperage?

Silver Member

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 620
bump

Silver Member

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 621
bump again

Silver Member
Username: Lowdose

St. Louis, Mo. USA

Post Number: 254
http://www.mean-green.com/products/index.html also http://www.ohiogen.com/ , http://www.powermastermotorsports.com/

Silver Member

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 623
excessiveramperage says they can get me a 200amp alternator for my car would this actully be a big help for a zx1500.1 amp with 2 12" kicker l7's i have a 85amp alternator right now and when everything in my car gets hot the amp clips llke crazy

Silver Member

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 624
excessiveramperage says they can get me a 200amp alternator for my car would this actully be a big help for a zx1500.1 amp with 2 12" kicker l7's i have a 85amp alternator right now and when everything in my car gets hot the amp clips llke crazy. Also are these alternators hard to put in or are they just plug and play or do u just removed the old one and replace it with the new one how hard is it.

Silver Member

Quakertown, PA USA

Post Number: 636
bump

Bronze Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 81
hey you all i am looking for a new HO alt to its for a 1993 ford tempo i see the powermaster carries one that will fit but how do i find out how much it will cost me
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us