What you think about this sub for SQ setup

Silver Member
Username: Bigharv

Post Number: 139
I'm going for a SQ subwoofer in my ride, and ive been looking at getting an adire brahma, an IDMAX v3, 2x RD Classic, or an audioque sd2.5. I was suggested to try the CSS SDX-15 because of how much like the Brahma it is. I read more about it and it seems like its exactly what I wanted, a SQ woofer than has the ability to get descently loud.

http://www.acoustic-visions.com/~acoustic/products/subwoofer_drivers/CSS_SDX15/

Here's the link, tell me what you guys think about it. I'm only going to be running one of these on about 800 watts of power. My ultimate goal is to have a subwoofer that fills my car with really clean accurate bass at high volumes. I wan't to feel like i'm at a concert when I turn my music up loud. I'll be adding SQ components later down the road but basically I want to have a descent SQ setup, not the best because I need to do it on a budget, but what do you think about this sub?

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3361
fvcck ya it has xbl2 i'd get it, although its not exactly like a brahama its close enough, you might also wanna consider the old xbl2 xxx they were great subs also.

Silver Member
Username: Bigharv

Post Number: 143
what kind of comps would go well with this? Mostly SQ oriented but they do not need to be thousands of dollars. Some budget 6.5's that will sound good at high volumes without distorting. I need 2 6.5's that will take about 75 watts each. I will be powering them with a kicker kx150.2
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us