Kicker amps

Username: Spmixitup

Clarkston, MI United States

Post Number: 6
is the old kx amp as good as the zx amp or does the zx blow it away?

Bronze Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 31
well i know a friend of mine has own both of these amps and i have heard both of them and would have to say that the ZX would be better depeneding on the application

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Weddington, Nc Usa

Post Number: 957
RETARD^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the kx series is one ohm stable, so is the sx line. The zx series is 2 ohm stable. Build quality is similiar between all series. Kicker class d amplifiers are underated by 20-30%.

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1445
the zx series will run at 1 ohm all day if u give it enough juice

build quality however is defintely surpassed on the zx and kx series by the sx series ... as polo or chad can vouch ... the digital interface coupled with the sxrc source control unit the sx will take the cake

however the kx series of amplifiers depending on when the were devolped ... the 03 or the 05 .. since the power supply is different .. the zx and kx series are similiar amplifiers besides the level of impedance their stable at ... heatsink is similiar ...mosfets are similiar ...

whichever you choose u wont be dissapointed just make sure u give it juice .. they love power

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3164
The KX will run a .5 ohm load all day, every day with the right elec system, so will the SX. I will be selling a used, slightly scrathed well taken care of Kicker SX1250.1 in all original boxing for $300 plus shipping, well worth it since I paid A LOT more than that, lol. Polo.. :-O
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us