Chad another Epicenter question

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 1137
Ok so i was messin with my system and i took the cover off the Epicenter and was playin around with the jumpers. I noticed that when i took one of the jumpers off of the bass output where it has the diff. volts it got alot louder and sounded better and i had to turn the epicenter remote way down. I was wondering if its ok to just use one of the jumpers or if im messin something up. I have the one jumper on the first set of prongs that is 2.5 volts.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

VENGEFUL SPIRIT

Post Number: 14507
i set mine at 5v when i had it. i don't know if you can take one of the jumpers off but if it works then why not.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 1138
Well my hu is only 2 volts so i had both the jumpers on the 2.5 setting. I just dont wanna mess up anything but i checked everything and it seemed to be ok like that so i guess ill just leave it. I might call Audiocontrol tomorrow and see what they say about it. Oh and another thing, did the Epicenter logo still light up when u sold it to me cuz it doesnt now. Its no big deal cuz i cant see it anyways but i just wanted to no if i did it or not.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

VENGEFUL SPIRIT

Post Number: 14508
just because your hu is only 2v doesn't mean you have to set it that way. its how much volts you want going to your amp. so if you only have a 2v hu, then the epicenter will convert that signal to 5v. that is the beauty of audiocontrol equipments. :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us