Soemone who is good at Photoshop

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 811
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b223/dakangofkrunk16/inFinentekyamazing.jpg

I wanna make it all black so u can just see the subs not the white around them... alsothe Word can stay the way it is.. i just dont want 2 much white....

Im askin if someone is good at photo shop if they can do me that favor

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 624
I could do you a really nice job, but it won't be quick, Let me unpack and I'll see what I can do for ya :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 813
yo man thanks

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Im just light up my......

Post Number: 2492
Why?

Silver Member

Post Number: 814
No i'm not Why... I'm DaKang

O wait your saying Why is good at it too ha ha

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 366
ok give me a bit i'll give you perfection. i do this shite for a living lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 626
rofl.

Silver Member

Post Number: 368
shite i gotta go out to eat with the gf. but heres a preview btw do you want the center little woofers all blk to?Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 815
i dunno if u think they look better a dif way then do that...maybe the left and right black but not the center

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Im just light up my......

Post Number: 2493
i said why do you need this? have you gon from running your 2 btls in the future to wanting 23 btls?

Silver Member

Post Number: 817
Also if u have any ways to improve it by all means do so... I just done want ti to be too bright that is the only specification... i appreciate you doing this

Silver Member

Post Number: 818
HA HA Reece i know what u ment... i just always been an RE fan, and the Fi Btls are a hopped up RE MT.. And scott is the sht.... And i want this to be my background what does it mater

Silver Member

Post Number: 627
I got mine done, if you wanna see it :p

Silver Member

Post Number: 819
yea show me

"wanting 23 btls?"

I would love that

Silver Member

Post Number: 628
I want to see keith's first :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 629
Nevermind, I don't want him to waste his time. :-)

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/2682/ficaraudiofe3.jpg

/thread

Silver Member

Post Number: 820
HA HA HA that sht is tight, but i wanna see what Keith Can do he did say he does this 4 a living...........

I wish i was good at Photoshop and could do this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXHZxWSsvCQ

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2506
Nick is PS mastah.

Silver Member

Post Number: 631
For a living huh? We will see. I do it in my free time lol.

And thanks Brad, I know I'm the best. I wake up in the morning and P!ss excellence! rofl

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2508
I just said you were the PS mastah Nick... it's the rest of life you need some work at

Silver Member

Post Number: 632
fk you brad lol

cyberbuttsekcs l8r in ecoustics cht?
k tootles.

Silver Member

Post Number: 369
i taught myself in free time and got a job as graphic designer, due to slow work since it's a yearly job my whole crew got layed off till sept. but yes, i do it for a living and i just got bk, if u want a knock out job give me most of the night. i'll see what i can pull off for you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 633
I really wanna see Keith do a great job. It's always nice to see other people's work. Good luck to ya man, don't stay up too late lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 371
i'm throwin in some personality, you own btl's right? and i'll take a wild guess this is gonna be ur myspace bk grnd?

Silver Member

Post Number: 824
lol good guess on the background....

Unfortunately i dont own the Btl's yet... all my money is goin towards bills and motgage.. until my mom finds another job, im getin screwed lol....

Family B4 Car Audio

Silver Member

Post Number: 372
tru i'm just tryin to get personal with it. btw thanks nick

Silver Member

Post Number: 827
Yea im gonna have them, and ima make sweet love to them lol... so get personal... Also people call me Da Kang so if u can try and interperet that in there that be cool.... DaKangOfKrunk ha ha for obvious reasons......... I really Apreciate u both doin this

Silver Member

Post Number: 828
Ay Keith... im heading out to a party, so when ur done just post the pic up here and i'll see it when i get back, and i'll cream my pants then ha ha

Silver Member

Post Number: 373
heres a idea i'm starting to run with let me know if u want it a bit diff or still the old way cause i got a few designs i'm thinkin of. but gonna watch a movie with the gf.Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 375
gf just left she set me bk alot i'm not doing anything at all tomm so expect it tomm night the latest, i'm sorry but you know the gf has to have her time as much as my work. but i'm just learning flash so idk but i might be able to incoperate that later on.

Silver Member

Post Number: 637
Flash for a myspace background? Myspace doesn't allow the use of .swf files as backgrounds unless I'm mistaken lol, never used MySpace. Keep going tho man lol, and yes, the gf always seems to come first heh

Silver Member

Post Number: 829
Ha Ha na man... You doin me a favor, so yeah, u dont have to apolagize... it looks VERY NICE

Silver Member

Post Number: 638
Krunk, I'm about to mess with it some more, so stay tuned lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 830
Lol call me Kang, that what eva one calls me, but yeah they do now.. there si this whole website that has flash layouts... this girl showed me them yesturday.. Aight cant wait to see it...

Silver Member

Post Number: 639
almost done, you're gonna love this.

Silver Member

Post Number: 376
no no export flash to a image for free hand drawing. flash is easier to free hand then photoshop.

Silver Member

Post Number: 640
Wrong terms. In Imageready, you do no to "Flash", you do animation. "flash" is only when the file uses the Adobe Flash player plugin.

Silver Member

Post Number: 641
Btw, Da Kang, you should paypal me $10 for this rofl jk man.

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/4733/ficaraudio2wn3.jpg

Silver Member

Post Number: 377
nooo flash cs3 i'm workin in, along side ps cs2. nvm i'm workin on somethin in flash anyway, i'll get bk to my photo in a min.

Silver Member

Post Number: 378
not bad nick, bit flashy over kill though.

Silver Member

Post Number: 642
:-) thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 380
i gotta even up the sides but there you go personall touches throught fron "Da Kang" Grill emblem to memphis amp and redone logo.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b356/kpa27/inFinentekyamazing25co2py.jpg

Silver Member

Post Number: 651
not bad keith, bit plain and dark though.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3913
Nick>Keith.

Silver Member

Post Number: 395
i didn't finish it till last night. heres a revision but it has to be dark its a bkgrnd for his myspace otherwise u couldn't read. see photos blah blah, correctly.http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b356/kpa27/inFinentekyamazing2575copy.jpg

Silver Member

Post Number: 396
lastly all nick did was wand tool and paste i rebuilt most of the stuff in the photo including, car fenders, backgrnd, removed fi logo put da kang in it, re shaped the woofer cones, hand painted the border, re adjusted lighting effects on woofers for a real feel, re drew/built the fi amazing logos, got his memphis amp pic from myspace, added it, added a new mephis logo, re darkened /shaded the amp, perspectived the memphis logo plus darkend, hand re chromed the da kang logo. plus alot more it took over 30 layers and that's the why it is the way it is so don't give me the nick vs keith crap.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3933
NICK>KEITH

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1239
lol hand painted the border. lmfao look at that sh!t hahaha.

Silver Member

Post Number: 667
"lastly all nick did was wand tool and paste i rebuilt most of the stuff in the photo including, car fenders, backgrnd, removed fi logo put da kang in it, re shaped the woofer cones, hand painted the border, re adjusted lighting effects on woofers for a real feel, re drew/built the fi amazing logos, got his memphis amp pic from myspace, added it, added a new mephis logo, re darkened /shaded the amp, perspectived the memphis logo plus darkend, hand re chromed the da kang logo. plus alot more it took over 30 layers and that's the why it is the way it is so don't give me the nick vs keith crap."

Ok, I was being nice to you, but now u want to judge me. Where should I start?

1. I didn't even use the wand tool. I perosnally used a magnetic lasso and it took alot of detailed upclose work.

2. Who cares if you rebuilt all that stuff? In the end, it still looked like sh!t!. Guess you just wasted your time

3. Also it doesnt matter how many layeers you used, when it comes to banners that look like the one you made, more layers mean you are extremely unoragnaized. If you used 30 layers for that, you must have not known you can put more than 1 thing on a layer.

4. All the brushes used in mine were custom made by myself. Now that is truely custom work.

5. Learn how to put the sharp option on your text, if you can't locate that, you can seek help in which you dearly need from me.

BTW, Not only do I do banners, I also do web design completely from scratch.

Dont belive me? Here, this is my recent creations.

www.bioxsnipers.com/lowhz
www.bioxsnipers.com/forum

The forum was skinned and coded by me.

In the end, just look at what Rob said.

Silver Member

Post Number: 833
Nick.. are u from Canada

Silver Member

Post Number: 668
Im from Louisiana, why you ask? lol

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1048
KEITH GOT PWNED

Silver Member

Post Number: 834
"Im from Louisiana, why you ask?"

Cause on Bioxsnipers.com.. the kid on it has a tattoo of a canadian leaf, and i just thought that was ur website
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us