Audioque sd2 / sd2.5

Silver Member
Username: Bigharv

Post Number: 127
Does anyone have experience with these drivers? I want to know how they sound SQ/SQL/SPL wise and how loud they get compared to other drivers around the same power rating.

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1096
i forget the guys name but who ever runs audioque considers all of his drivers sql, but i know people love there 2.5s, not too many sd2 users

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
So would you consider an SD2.5 comparable to a JL W6

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1099
no not quite, the w6 is straight sq and quite possibly one of the best sound quality woofers ever made, the sd 2.5 will sound good, but wont touch a w6, the 2.5 will get louder too

are you looking for a w6 comparable sub or somethin, because i kinda am too...check out atomic manhattans, soundsplinter rl-i's, umm...gimme a sec to find the list i've made

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1100
those subs ive listed are great sq woofers, but the w6 is in line with like idmax's....if you want that good of sound quality, theres gonna be a hefty pricetag either way

if this is legit, this is a phenomenal price on a great driver...

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=248271

Bronze Member
Username: Talon01

York, Pa Usa

Post Number: 29
i have a 2.5 and love it its a sql,real tight and loud me and sean are hitting 143.3 with it

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
yeah something comparable to a w6. I want it to have amazing sound quality while still being able to get descently loud off about 800 watts

Bronze Member
Username: Talon01

York, Pa Usa

Post Number: 30
i would not compare to a w6. its a great sub for the money no more the 600w though

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
I'm curious about these IDMAX now, such an expensive sub but they sound like they are amazing. I really wanted to do a 2 sub setup but i'm just afraid one of these wont give me the output i want.

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1105
whats ur budget man....im debating between trip 10 manhattans at 1.34 off a nine1 (about 1100 rms at 12.5 v) or 2 soundsplinter rl-i 10s at 1 ohm (1200)

i'm looking for extremely tight clean bass too. I had ssd's and they get damn loud, but i dont need it that loud.

caldapaL08 on AIM hit me up sometime
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us