Help me find kick panels?

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3409
I want to add a second audio system to my ride so i can keep the stock in place for it to control everything it normally does still except i wont use it for music. (it does all the computer stuff) and i have onstar... which wont work if i replace the HU im pretty sure. But i want to add a new HU and mount it in a small box by the bottom of my seat, and still keep stock speakers in there original place. I want to add kick panels and make custom boxes for the rear comps. and have the Aftermarket HU control my radio. I havnt been able to find kick panels yet and am starting to think i have to make my own. Can anyone help me search around? Thanks!

BTW i finnaly got the DD9515 in the cadis trunk with 6cu box @40hz :-) its not coming out easy... and its not getting stolen unless thew whole car does... or they have a chain saw... the box is about 80% of the trunk size and doesnt fit threw any openings. I am only giving it about 1000rms for now since i am only using a 140A stock alt. but it still pounds the fu<k out of the car, windshield flex's dash jumps, ect. i almost forgot how easy it was to get a car loud after having a suv for so long. I want to get it metered, but im guessing high 140's on the 1000rms. I just dont like how my RCA signal is... it kinda crappy so i want the aftermarket.. i get popping noise every once in a while and its a PITA to get the subs to turn on... i have to turn the system remote on 5-10 seconds before the car.... or the HU turns off the stock subwoofer lines for protection or somthing due to the resistance im guessing... or somthing? but w\e the case i cant just wire a remote because the sounds wont turn on. so its been manually done everytime which kinda sucks.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3131
Post some pics! BTW you can just go and unplug your onstar and throw it out of your trunk,lol. As soon as I started getting sales call in the middle of me bumpin, I stopped on the side of the e-way , unplugged/unbolted it, through it in the ditch never looked back, seriously... Polo..

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3410
I dont have onstar activated yet, but i might do it in the future, im trying to retain as much stock stuff in the car as possible o the value doesnt decrease, and so i can keep as many options as possible. My extendeded warranty will get void if anything happens due to modifications. if i was using onstar phone and getting sales calls... id prolly do the same if changing the number didnt help. I hate telemarketers and such. Ill get some pics later on when i wake up my cam battery is charged so ill try to get a vid of some of the flexing to but dont dis on the ugly box it looks crappy at the moment.. i still need to do a few more minor things before i carpet it. I want to make sure the bracing holds for a while without losening up, it was hard to get the best bracing when u cant get to most of the box.

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 169
what vehicle is it for the kick panels?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us