Anyone buy from this store before?

Username: Modena0

Post Number: 1
Well I'm not sure if I'm posting to the right area... but I am trying to find out if anyone has successfully bought anything from this website before

http://www.MonitorsForCars.com

I found them through Google, and I want to get their BONZ 7" Flip-Out DVD player to install into my Lincoln LS. I was wondering if you guys heard of them before, if not, then should I give it a go and buy from them? It seems like a solid store, so I'm thinking I should try them...

Thanks for any input/thoughts!

Gold Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 1330
ive never seen the site nor have i heard of bonz products.

Username: Modena0

Post Number: 3
Hey guys, I just wanted to make sure and update this post as I did place an order with them:

I just received my order the other day. Pretty darn fast service, to say the least. The BONZ 7" DVD player looks GOOD, and the video playback of the DVDs is fantastic. I haven't fully played with ALL of the functions of the unit, but so far I am VERY happy with the quality of the unit. Also, the guy I talked to said that it is warrantied for up to a year, but they've never had a returned product yet.

Username: Aperradon

Post Number: 3
watch if the website is in BBB

Silver Member
Username: Wojopro

Summerville, SC

Post Number: 368
Tried finding a website for BONZ... Not sure if the company exists anymore. I would be cautious. The website is on the BBB list so that isn't the problem. Id be worried about the product itself.

Username: Revosys

Boston, MA USA

Post Number: 1
Hello forum members,

I am actually the co-owner and CEO of Revolution Systems LLC, which is the company being discussed in this thread (www.MonitorsForCars.com). We are actually in the BBB; you can search for us under Revolution Systems LLC to find all of our info! The name "BONZ" is our brand name for the products that we sell, which ranges from in-car computing monitors to CarPCs, and automotive video products.

We have been in business for a number of years and have yet to have a complaint from a customer that we did not respond to and resolve. We are growing every month and are here for the long-term. We do not sell low-quality products at 'super low/wholesale' prices at the cost of responsive and knowledgable customer service. We have a business model that has proven over the years to work, and the only way is up.

I noticed that we have received some traffic to our site from this thread, and I wanted to make sure to answer any questions that any of you guys may have about our products or our company.

Stan, in regards to your word of caution, please rest assured that we offer a 1 year warranty from our U.S. office located in the Boston area. We do not sell products that we have not tested and do not fit our company image. We take pride in what we do, and I strongly enforce the concept of post-sale customer service. If you ever have any issues with our products, we WILL resolve them until you are satisfied. That is how we have treated customers in the past, and will treat customers in the future.

Please send us any questions that you may have at all to Questions@Revo-Sys.com. I will try to check back to this thread as often as I can, but please email us for the fastest response.

Thank you for your support! Hope to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Alex Fakturovich
Revolution Systems LLC
CEO
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us