Word on tha street: meade VS NY's beast from the east.

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1495
idk if yall have heard but two of the biggest street vehicles are suppose to go head to head in a soundoff sometime in october. meade vs. beast from the east idk what exactly their gonna be competing for, but im guessings SPL.

check out BFTE's last sound-off
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cIUNPXaVkSY

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 2049
"two of the biggest street vehicles are suppose to go head to head in a soundoff sometime in october"

BFE's setup is a joke

Gold Member

Post Number: 1496
BFTE is loud

he does have some sponsorships and im not even sure he does his own install. he wass on this forum a while back

nevertheles i dont think either would stomp the other

Gold Member

Post Number: 2050
i still don't think he can do high 50's on the TL

Gold Member

Post Number: 1497
BFTE is loud

he does have some sponsorships and im not even sure he does his own install. he wass on this forum a while back

nevertheles i dont think either would stomp the other

Gold Member

Post Number: 1498
i highly doubt it too. doesnt meade do mid 50's?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2051
i think meade can do 56-57's

i know he does a little over 150 @ 27hz

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6354
dude whos meade?? the one with the suburban and his 15s btls???? or other meade???

that guy the beast was loud but then his second and third it wasnt that loud the guy the beast got guts for going there alone

Gold Member

Post Number: 1499
supposedly over on ca he said he does a 58.6 idk what freq or anything but just what i read

Gold Member

Post Number: 1500
rob, tell me ya kiddin man

anyway i think itd be badazz matchup but i bet meade would pull it out

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1193
nynative doesnt have nearly the money. i wanna know what their setups are though. no1 mentioned brands and i didnt see stickers. NYN's box is same exact way mine is oainted with the red and black. sh!ts so hard

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1063
wtf, is this ca.com or something?

but no really i heard this guy, CHad Lee is suppost to show up wangin an rl s and everyone is gunna instantly die from the insanely good sounding sweet musical goodness

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2487
Yep Chad is gonna bribe the judges with nuclear wangs and take home the trophy. But he has another ace up his sleeve. Lil Rob will be there as his "retarded little brother".
Sympathy points FTW.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3875
Honestly,if the guy that owned the BFTE truck wanted to...he could easily beat Meade in SPL.He has a much bigger wallet than Meade so...he could easily have that truck built to be louder.Oh well,with things setup like now it should be interesting I guess.There was talk about this about 2 months ago though.

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 967
I don't get what they are going for here. If it's SPL, there are people who are a lot louder than Steve Meade, or the BFTE.

If it's SQ, there are plenty of SQ vehicles out there, and hitting in the mid 150's daily, is no type of SQ vehicle.

My guess would be, they are going to take 50 uneducated car audio people and have them listen to both systems. Whoever they yell the loudest for is the champion lol.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 5109
I'm sorry...but that denali looks like $h1t.

I feel bad for that truck. And the people having that lil 'competition' are morons.

I think i'm going to get ahold of that tard and tell him i will go up against him on the TL. Tell him "you can put the meter anywhere, we will compete truck-for-truck"

Gold Member

Post Number: 3885
"I'm sorry...but that denali looks like $h1t.

I feel bad for that truck. And the people having that lil 'competition' are morons.

I think i'm going to get ahold of that tard and tell him i will go up against him on the TL. Tell him "you can put the meter anywhere, we will compete truck-for-truck""

You're joking right?To all people on Ecoustics...this is why you keep your kids away from drugs.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 147.8 db Mov...

Post Number: 3765
I think i'm going to get ahold of that tard and tell him i will go up against him on the TL. Tell him "you can put the meter anywhere, we will compete truck-for-truck""

id throw it in the port and hit 165dbs can you beat that ????lol

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 969
I think he meant wherever he put the TL, Canaan would put it in the same place. Not that his kick score would beat the other guys no matter where he placed the TL.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3890
"I think i'm going to get ahold of that tard and tell him i will go up against him on the TL"

That's one BALLIN tard.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 5110
What i was saying was:

I believe that guy is too stupid to realize what i was saying when i told him, "put the meter anywhere in the vehicle you want".

I would wait for him to meter and do whatever he is gonna do...then I would pull out the dd1508 in the portwars box.

Just because he was talking trash, and i would shut him up.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3892
Oh,I see Canaan.What was he saying?You got a link?Sorry for my d1ckhead comment but what else could you expect from me? :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1503
lol at both of you.

gotta love the metros d1ckhead response jk

but i think the idea is whos the loudest on the street, not necessarily who has the loudest comp vehicle

Bronze Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 82
I don't believe they're going for the highest spl burp (like 50+hz).
Meade posted recently that he hit 158.8 on his t/l playing hypnotize by jeezy- but that he's never gone much over 157 at a comp with the same song. I'm sure they're comparing music not just burping a note, since I don't think that's what either vehicle is made for. (I'd still put my $ on meade, the man's been to finals for a reason.)
And that's saying something since that beast guy seems to have a wall (or 4th order or whatever) compared to meades ported boxes near the window line.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1202
nynative was cooler and came to bump. but meade is something serius. i like nynative more than bfte

Gold Member

Post Number: 1505
^^ x2
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us