Most HUs

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1068
if i get a pioner avh5900dvd and get the direct ipod connection, can i still use my actual ipod to change songs, i think itd get difficult to do it on the screen not to mention im faster with the ipod and i dont want any of my friends touching my screen if they wanna pick a song haha

Bronze Member
Username: Lord_victor

Post Number: 23
i have a direct ipod connection for my kenwood deck and from wat i understand is it controls the same just on a screen u can only play playlists and shuffle u can never actually pick an artist and specific song but i may b wrong it could control totally different on a dvd screen but either way u cannot control it straight from your ipod the best thing 2 do if u want to control directly from an ipod with the cleanest signal is an aux, or blutooth but then it doesnt charge your ipod

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2482
Agreed

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1076
can you pick your specific artist/song on the actual ipod though and have it play

Bronze Member
Username: Lord_victor

Post Number: 24
through blutooth or aux yes u can control it through your ipod but through an ipod interface direct connection you cannot

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1090
thanks vic!

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 362
ipod direct connect on the pioneers blows BIG BIG time. seriously no bs i wanted to punch my unit. i ripped the old box system i had to run on the older one out and threw in a harmon kardon setup. i been happy ever since but even the new hookups work the same way as the old setup from what i seen. and take it from me who owns over 8 ipods, auxport just won't cut it. the aux is ether to low or jumbles the sound. ipods preamp is just not made to run aux correctly. it sounds to garbled. from aux to the ipod drive kit it was night and day thanks to thier preamp unit.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us