RD Classic Video's

Username: Team_havoc_audio

Jamestown, SC US

Post Number: 9
Here are 2 vids of my setup. It consists of 8 12 inch classics in a 17 cube wall tuned to 37 hz, powered by a single 1750.1.

http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i303/Team_Havoc/Bassrace%20Truck/?action=view& current=0de45a75.flv
http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i303/Team_Havoc/Bassrace%20Truck/?action=view& current=057a1e8a.flv

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6302
AHHH CMON DUDE A WALL IN A S10???

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5587
dear god....good sh1t

metered yet?

Jamestown, SC US

Post Number: 10
Thats not an S-10.....Thats a GMC Sierra, full sized truck. I havent metered it recently but around 150 sealed at the dash on music right now, with about 250 RMS to each dirver.

Bronze Member

Jamestown, SC US

Post Number: 11
You cant see the hood, grill, A piller or seat flex well in those vids but it will bounce a liter bottle of water on the seat up and down.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6303
BUT ISNT THAT LIKE A S10??? DUDE THATS COOL BUT LIKE IT WOULD BE COOLER U COULD DO THAT WITH A SINGLE DRIVER IN THAT TRUCK I HAVE 6 SUBS BUT I HAVE THEM TWEAKED FOR SQ NOT TO GET LOUD AND I MEAN I COULD DO ALL THAT 6 12S CAN DO OUT OF A SINGLE SUB... BUT THE SQ ON THE SINGLE SUB WILL NEVER MATCH THE SQ OF MY 6 12S.....

ANYWAY THATS A GOOD BOX U DID MAN CONGRATS.. HOW MUCH DID U PAID FOR THAT RD AMP?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3862
Looks real nice Evan.Goodluck if you compete.

Bronze Member

Jamestown, SC US

Post Number: 12
No its like silverado. I own havocaudio.com and im on Team RD so i cannot disclose prices. I agree we have a street B car that does a 153 with a single 15 but it wont do it over the broad range mine will and wont go low and sound good like mine does, and doesnt have the raw power. I love multi sub setups surface area ftw.

But no that trucks far from an S-10 was a full 4 seater and has a 350 v-8 under the hood.

Bronze Member

Jamestown, SC US

Post Number: 13
The truck was only ment to compete in street bass, street beat, and bass race. We might start working on a Superstreet 1-2 car soon and go for the big 160.

Bronze Member

Jamestown, SC US

Post Number: 14
Also, the enclosure is 1 1/2 inch mdf all the way around with a 2 1/4 inch front baffle with 2 pieces of half inch threaded rod covered in biscayne vinyl, the center console is fiberglass, though its still under construction.

Thanks Rob.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1163
dude u already kno the deal i gave u. throw that chinchilla in the port. hahahahahahahaha

Bronze Member

Jamestown, SC US

Post Number: 15
No lol, the chinchilla will not go in the port lol

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1023
once your head explodes from 8 12s, ill buy 2 or 3 off you

and if possible, make it soon!

Bronze Member

Jamestown, SC US

Post Number: 16
The 8 12's are for sale right now for 1000$ shipped with very little use, im looking to upgrade to 8 12 inch alphas and maybe 3 more 1750.1's if i can find the room.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1169
lol 8 12" alphas. ur the sh!t. ill def send u the money to buy another chinchilla if u video tape it. please man. im goin thru a rough time, i need this man. please

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1043
250 for 2 12" classics that have only seen 250 rms

PM me and theres a good chance of selling 2 of em

Bronze Member

Jamestown, SC US

Post Number: 17
I only plan on selling them if i sell all 8 at once, im not in a big hurry to sell um but they are for sale, sorry man :-(.

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

SD2.5......ED9.1=Boom, New Jersey Lord Protect...

Post Number: 467
Good luck on the 8 at once

Bronze Member

Jamestown, SC US

Post Number: 18
Like i said im in no hurry, the only reason id sell is to upgrade.

Silver Member
Username: Bigharv

Post Number: 124
that is bad as$, makes me wanna order some classics right now

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 2015
ya, cone area rules there. they prolly dont even have much running to them...

my friends truck:

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/4218/1000388gx3.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

eight 12" entry level soundstreams, two 2000 watt sounstream amps in a sealed wall in a denali truck...

hes distributing only about 2500 watts to the 8 though and he got a 147 burping.

it hits nasty though, some wild lows for some entry level 12"s on like 300 watts apiece. the lows murder considerably harder than my two 18"s powered by two memphis mojos. its crazy...

Gold Member

Post Number: 6347
tell me about it...

i got 6 12s wiht 1500 rms to them about 250 rms to each one and it hits crazy i mean it makes my windows move like crazy bymonday im adding around 3000 watts :-)

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 2016
wow, that should be awesome, each sub will be getting rms power...

should be a wild increase in output. that should put you around that 50... :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 6348
i hope i hope right now is louder than my last 2 12s that i was doing 144.3 at 42 hz but this set up sounds around 5-10x better
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us