New amp...So much to choose from.

Username: Cutlassaapower

Post Number: 7
Well i just dont feel my arsenals are getting all they can from my Autotek MM1400. I am looking for a good 2000 wattrms amp. I really dont care about the brand and dont want to spend a tone of money. The autotek is a good amp but i know my arsenals can take much more. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Also accepting offers on the Autotek.

Post Number: 10
...alright

Gold Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Hfl, Ny Usa

Post Number: 1250
hm well are the ascendant audio arsenals?

if so, it all depends on ur box. if u go mid-big ported that should be plenty. sealed they can probably do some more power.

its hard to say without knowing these things. and what guage power wire are u running

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1106
You got email/pm.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4808
cutlass, you do remember what happened with andrew capps and his Arsenal/MM2000.1 right???? he overpowered them so maybe you should reconsider the idea.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
I am running 0gauge in a dual chamber dual port box. Juliob are you sure he overpowered them i remember him having amp trouble as did I but i dont recall him overpowering. They are two 12s btw and i just know they can take more power the subs dont move as much as they shoud. Kevin my email is mintalmunce008@hotmail.com

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4817
he thought it was an amp problem but later he discovered his coils were blown up.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
well i still think they can get more power they are not even getting as much excursion as they should.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us