Ipod help

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3885
hey guys any idea how to take songs from ur ipod and put them in a playlist on ur computer.

or how to add some songs onto ur computer once u got rid of ur old library cause u got a new computer

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1624
u have to authorize that computer with itunes, or it will wip out all ur music from your ipod then ur fuckd... ive done it once. it sucks.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3887
how do u authorize it?

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

North carolina

Post Number: 163
I got a new computer a while back and i used idump. I downloaded it and it takes songs from your ipod and puts them into itunes.

But make sure before you hook the ipod up you change the song management to manual otherwise it will wipe it all out

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14430
charlie sorry i can't help you out with the ipod thing. lol.

anyways i just sent you a pm. if you didn't get it then send me an email to twin5869@sbcglobal.net and i will reply to you with some important information.

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 353
get ipod agent for copying the ipods songs to the comp, and audacity or digital audio editor to record from the copy righted songs. like play them and record them to mp3 with the program.

Silver Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 559
get i dump. best program i ever downloaded. I-Dump. damn its cool. even give you cred for songs you've bought
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us