15A fuse > NickV

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 5100
Nick V spent almost an hour in front of the shop today trying to figure out why an HU wouldnt turn on...couldnt figure out why the ACC voltage was in the MILLIVOLT range, hehehe

After I asked him twice if the fuse to the ACC was blown...he said he checked the fuse, but then his friend found this:

Upload

I guess the heat must have got to him

I just had to mess w/ him bout it...lol.

(He nick, make sure you check the fuse)

BTW...good going on that 144.1 @ 43hz w/ the SSD15 in the Tacoma. I'll bring that SPL box for ya this weekend.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1147
nice numbers, how much wattage was it seeing?

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 5101
~1000wrmw

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s, 300 watt Jense..., 133.3db@49hz!!

Post Number: 451
damnit canaan, you beat me to it. I don't have the pic, but I was gonna tell the story.. oh well

Username: Joshhd6

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 4
nice..any vids?

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 591
F*UCK YOU CANAAN!!!! LMAO

I looked at it from a distance in a dark truck floorboard with trevor's fat arese above me. So i couldn't see it lol

And yes i got vids, they will be posted very soon :-)

Username: Anytime

Westboro, Ma Us

Post Number: 2
can anyone in here help me I have two pioneer 10" slimline 1000w each and i don't know what amp to get any suggestions?

Silver Member

Post Number: 592
Suggestion #1, make your own thread and dont spam ours lol :p

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1002
wow canaan you have perfectly manicured nails!!

haha jk dude

Username: Trevor_r

Bastrop, L.A Us

Post Number: 2
yeah the dumb @ss said it want blown and i took it out 2 look at it and as u can c it was blown so i had 2 take it 2 show canaan 2 make fun of nick and as u can c he did a pretty good job

Silver Member

Post Number: 596
Hey, I'm the one that discovered it was blown. I looked at it a second time, said it was blown and then i showed you lol. Then you took it to canaan.

Username: Trevor_r

Bastrop, L.A Us

Post Number: 3
excuses excuses just take it like a man LOL

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2575
WOW

Its okay nick it happens to the best of us...

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/372220.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 600
Lmao :-) Today has been a good day

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3395
like i always find out in the audio world..... its always the little @s5 dumb sh1t that stops everything until its fixed, and its somthing so dumb its overlooked most the time.

I have issues getting Signal to my RCA's using a LOC from the stock HU, i have to have it connected to my line driver and have the line driver turned on before turning the stereo on or i get no signal, its like the HU turns off the sub output to protect it, but if i turn it on in that order i dont have a problem, but if i turn it on after car is on.... i get no signal. Im debating on mounting a new HU on my floor sitting up and leaving all the stock speakers in place (on star) so i will see if i can find kick panels for front comps and make custom boxes for rear comps. but the stock HU will still be in place, just not used for music.
Dont feel to bad tho, ive had friends call me to look at there sub because it wasnt "working" i told them to check cables and all, they said everything is plugged in, i get there... a speaker terminal isnt connected or the RCA's are only partially on.

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s, 300 watt Jense..., 133.3db@49hz!!

Post Number: 457
Nick, remember ...sh!t happens....when I first hooked up my Jensen amp to the subs, I flipped the switch and...no boom. got in back, looked at amp, no power...checked the fuses on the amp..they were good, checked the connections on the amp ....good, then I put my hand in my pocket and felt something...the inline fuse that goes on the power wire...I took it out before I started hooking everything up, so that I wouldn't accidently short anything out, and didn't remember to put it back in...so I put it back in, sure enough....everything worked, but I sure did feel like a dumazz
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us