Rockford Fosgate T2 ??

Silver Member
Username: Cashby

12 Fi Q

Post Number: 368
I heard a 15" yesterday in a 4 cu.ft box tuned to 35hz off of 1000wrms...and it sounded damn nice!! Clean and it got loud..my question is, is how would it compare to like a an HD3 15" or an alpha 15", or a 15" BTL...???

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1989
it would get get pwnt

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 795
the t2s are some awesome subs they can play low loud high all day long if u dont overpower them ive seen some bad@$$ street beaters with t2s and all i can say is they are an awesome sub just not for the price they go for

Silver Member

12 Fi Q

Post Number: 370
alright thats wat i was wondering...cuz dang JB at 35hz it slammed those highs and ate them lows up 2!! Sounded real nice! My friend got it for 420 shipped brand new..

Silver Member

12 Fi Q

Post Number: 371
Joe So you sayin that the sub i listed would just murder it??

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 798
it wouldnt murder it it would just murder the price

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1991
"Joe So you sayin that the sub i listed would just murder it??"

The t2 would get pwnt...its a piece of sh1t

Silver Member

12 Fi Q

Post Number: 372
lol...alright i was just wondering..cuz if i thought that t2 sounded good i could only imagine wat a new HD3C will sound like..let alone the old hd3..Does the HD3 get pretty loud off of lets say 1000-1500rms ??

Silver Member

12 Fi Q

Post Number: 373
cuz i plan on buying the New HDC3 the day it comes out!! Cuz $249 is an outstanding price! I just hope it will outpreform the T2 in every aspect

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2353
i am not impressed by the t2 or any of the new rf subs. the bass just sounds "poppy" to me. i think they should should be louder. they have 4 vcs. i just dont like them. it their top of the line production sub and its not on the level as alot of its subs in its class.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us