What do you guys think of this setup?

Silver Member
Username: Ton

Post Number: 143
Hey guys, what do you think about 4x RE Audio SE 15" sealed enclosure (recommended compact volume 1.5cuft each) what amp should be best for them?

I've heard that the SE can get very very loud in sealed enclosure with a very good SQ, the reason sealed is that i can't go ported(4 of them and i like 4 subs setups) and also i like the sound of sealed enclosure, also what set component should be good for this setup? i was thinking of 4 set RE series(thus 8 RE series speakers), but i don't know they power rating and what amp for them?

Do you know the price for this setup, how much for the subs and component, and what Alternator?

I will try to fit them in this car(link below) in a fiberglass(bottom)/mdf(top)enclosure.

I want it to be much louder and sound much better that what i currently have. do you guys think i could do it? will it be worth it? anyways thanks, Aruman.

Here's the car https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/332374.html

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1130
orion 2500d.

anything that does 2-3k

Silver Member
Username: Ton

Post Number: 144
Ok thanks JK, does anyone know the prices of the 4x subs and the components and their power rating?, thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us