Rob.....

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14334
is this the right game? if so its out of stock. damn.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832127111

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14335
also once i buy the game, is it free to play online? or do i have to pay for an account?

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 686
warcraft? warcraft 3?

isn't it supposed to be World Of Warcraft?
lol

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14336
i want to play dota.

Username: Sickaccord1

Post Number: 8
dota is da shyt.. i went 19-3 with night stalker da other night..but ns is nasty though

Post Number: 9
and chad warcraft three is free online

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14337
so is that the right game to buy jotish? also do i pay to play online?

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago Ima graffiti...

Post Number: 1547
You want "Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos", that link at the top is the "battlechest" which is a multipack kinda thing, you get reign of chaos, frozen throne and whatever other crap they give you, so that's more than you need.

no extra charge for the online multiplayer gameplay, just gotta buy the game not the service like many newer online games.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 147.8 db Mov...

Post Number: 3709
all you guys are fruits playn these ghey games

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14339
but rob told me in order to play dota i need the battlechest.

damn it rob where are you?

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3792
I'm here now.At stores you won't even find ROC(Reign Of Chaos).All the best players are on USEast and on playing on FT(Frozen Throne,which is the expansion(Included in the battle chest)).Chad,buy the battle chest.Jotish,what is your account name?19-3 with Night Stalker is ok but last time I was NS I went 14-0 which is fairly simple,especially in public games.I've never even been killed in league play though so...I'd like to play against you Jotish to see if you can go 19-3 against a good player :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 3793
"warcraft? warcraft 3?

isn't it supposed to be World Of Warcraft?
lol"

No man.WoW is a terrible game,it requires no skill and only lots of time to be good at it.I would know,I paid 80 dollars for the game when it released,played for 2 weeks and then admitted to myself that it was a big waste of money.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3794
Oh and Jotish,I've gone HOLY SH1T with Keeper of the Light lol.Matter of fact...if you're any good at Dota I'd like to see you play KOTL,I play the best KOTL anyone I know has ever seen but it involves ridiculous micro skills and a smart build.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3795
Chad,just go to Best Buy or Circuit City and pick it up.You could also try any other comp store or gaming store,they should have it there and for about 40 bucks.Make sure you download TeamSpeak so I can teach you how to play like a pro in no time.

www.goteamspeak.com

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14340
so the one in that link is the right one then?

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 689
dayum rob....i heard ppl are hooked on that game like shyt. fookin ppl also diein playin that

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14341
btw i am also gonna pick up a usb keyboard. i don't like the feel of my laptop keyboard when i play.

hell ima build me a gaming system.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3796
There's no need to build an expensive gaming system.Warcraft 3 doesn't require too uber of a PC to perform well but if you want something that plays FPS games as well you're going to have to shell out a little bit of more dough.I'd go with a nice budget PC with parts that Maximum PC recommends for "Budget Parts".Hit up Brad because he's probably up to date with the best budget components at the moment.I have been slacking on my knowledge of parts.Pick up an issue of Maximum PC and read up and you can see what's out there.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3797
Oh and yea Chad,the game in the link you posted is the correct one.You want the "Warcraft 3 Battle Chest" which includes Reign Of Chaos,The Frozen Throne(Expansion to Reign Of Chaos) and also includes strategy guides which are pretty much totally useless as they don't explain advanced techniques such as macro and micro,denying,etc...however,it does have cheat codes which I'm sure you'd love for the single player mode you sneaky Azn! -_-

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14344
k rob. now i have completed the first step of figuring out what game to buy, its only a matter of time before i actually go pick it up.

btw rob, that little mishap i had over the weekend should be taken care of tomorow or friday. :-) so by the weekend i will be happy again. lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3800
Nice!Let me know how it works out :-)

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 332
lookin for Source players, west coast cal-o holla at me

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1981
what is a good newer game similar to max payne or hitman?

Post Number: 10
My name is SickAccord12345 and my bro is DudeuraNoob..and ive never playe KOTL..but ill give it a shot

Gold Member

Post Number: 3810
Jotish if you're going to play him for the first time try going circlets,Animal courrier,and a few tangos for a start build.Then make Null talismans,boots of travel,Manta Style and Lothar's Edge,in that order.Once you get these the game should be won or you've made everybody leave.Are you TDA safelisted?If not visit:

www.dota-allstars.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Ight ill see how it goes..if hes an int heroe..i duno..im never good wid those

Gold Member

Post Number: 3816
Yep,he's an intelligence hero and the hardest one of all to play :-) I got my forklift training done early and it's raining out so I don't think I'll be working on my install tonight.I may get on Bnet at 4:30 if I don't get to my install.

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14386
i had a little time during work this morning so i went to bestbuy and they were out of this game.

just found one at circuit city. i think i'll go there saturday.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3822
Haha Chad.That game still sells like hot cakes.Pretty much all Blizzard games still sell well.It must suck where you live...seems like you're far away from everything.

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14387
naw they are close by its just i am too lazy. after work i just like to go straight home.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3824
Damn.That's pretty bad lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3718
dota isnt a good game takes no stratagie it is a rather childish game...wouldnt spend a dollar over free to buy it

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14391
seriously dave? is it harder than counter strike?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3720
no way...

dota = 3rd grade level thinking

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14392
damn i had no idea. if its that easy then i have to rethink this.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3722
chad rob never graduated high school thats why he plays its easy for him :-)

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14395
you will not talk about rob in that manner driving. rob is a cool dude. i don't know why you hatin on him like that. that sux.

also i know dota takes alot of skills.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3825
"dota isnt a good game takes no stratagie it is a rather childish game...wouldnt spend a dollar over free to buy it"

"chad rob never graduated high school thats why he plays its easy for him "

Damn.Maybe I'm glad I didn't graduate from high school...if you can be that stupid and graduate...I'm glad I didn't,rofl.STRATEGY,say it with me David.

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14396
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 1146
i still play age of empires. thats a real mans game

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14397
yeah that game is bad azz jk. i've just played it a couple of times but it takes some real skillz.

maybe i should stick to simple games like starcraft.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6280
ahhh real games are the super nintendo emulator wiht the 900 games for the nes rooms go and play them that are games just like zombies ate my neighbors ninja turtles

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 628
^x2, but then you cant play online, im a fan of AOE2 i didnt like the third one that much, i use to play WoW but after 2 weeks i realized that my grades were going down and that i had no life, so i stop playing, now i mostly play Halo 2 and other 360 games, but i have been looking for something new for my computer.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6282
what u mean u cant??? withthe emulator if u got other dude with the emulator u canplay co op or vs like contra and mortal kombat

Silver Member

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 629
BTW do you need the original game, or can i like download the game and play online?

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14398
why......did you get your account on silent murder fixed?

Silver Member

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 630
no, but im tired of bothering people, so i just stop.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6283
there are torrent that come with the emulator and 768 games all that were made for the snes is really cool the size is around 700 mbs u can download it easily on bearshare... i can give u a link if u want

Silver Member

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 631
zpeedy.. wich emulator does that?, because i have znes9x and i dont knoe if it can do that

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14399
explain to me about roms. what exactly is it?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6284
dude i dont know dude i used to have an emulator wich plays all the games from the atari to the nintendo super nintendo 64 and alot more but i deleted since i lost some shyt and i currently have znes9x and some other but i forgot the name of the one im telling u check online ull see i think with the 9x u can play online too

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14400
wtf is a emulator and rom? where can i get those?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6285
hold up chad

http://torrentspy.com/torrent/15633/76_snes_roms_and_emulator_all_us_games_ever_ made

download that or use bearshare or limewire to download that it comes with a emulator is like a virtual console and 760 games for the snes... u juzz open and playt he virtual console and u load the room that are the games or files and u play the games play zombies ate my neighbors one of the best games of all time

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14402
you mean you play all that on your pc?

nice. ima try that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6286
is better for you to try to download it from limewire since i think that torrent is too slow juzz search snes emulator and see the one who says all us games ever made

Gold Member

Post Number: 1988
an emulator is a program that plays the games.

roms are the games.

you download the emulators and the roms.

they probably have emulators for ps3 and xbox360. i used to play some ps2 roms but not many.

and theres more than 700ish NES roms. ive got at least 900. none are doubles.

NES made over 1000 games i believe...

i also have a "modded" NES with a intake fans, exhaust fans, and heat sink. what, dont you remember the 8bit processor always overheating? :-)

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14403
^^^^^^nerd. lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1990
i downloaded the biggest package i could find and added to that. i was bored back then... :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1991
haha stfu chad!

we were way bored... :-)

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14405
lol. you gotta give me some roms and emulators. this is facinating. i never knew you could play ps2 and nintendo games on your pc.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3826
"maybe i should stick to simple games like starcraft."

Lol.Starcraft is by far the hardest game online for tourney play and LAN.Let me grab a link so you can see what it takes to be a top level Starcraft player.This guy has hit 400 APM which means 400 actions per minute.This is also what they call micro.

The video in the link is of boxer and it's showing his APM(Actions per minute) and Chad,he's playing Starcraft and yea,he's Asian and was the world's best Starcraft player for years.Believe it or not...in Korea he could have any girl he wants,Starcraft players are like gods over there when they're the top players.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qAcInIVtj44

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14410
that dude is insane man. damn.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11836
wtf about u guys buying or getting into those types of online games - i read so many instances of this sh1t being additive as crack & it actually affected ppl live's to a serious point too

not me i wont even try that stuff 4 fear of being hooked on it .....

Gold Member

Post Number: 3829
"wtf about u guys buying or getting into those types of online games - i read so many instances of this sh1t being additive as crack & it actually affected ppl live's to a serious point too

not me i wont even try that stuff 4 fear of being hooked on it ....."

That only happens to weak people.I've been playing video games since I've been 3 years old.I've been working since I was 14.Then when I hit 16 I would go to school(Rarely) then work and then after work workout and after all of that is done I would play games in my free time.That's pretty much my schedule now days but add occasional installing for car audio,I'm usually always busy and I play maybe one to one and a half hours every other day at max.I've always been responsible and I do what needs to be done before I mess around.Anyhow...only complete losers devote their entire lives to games that aren't supporting themselves.Then again Rovin...there are players such as Jonathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel who makes tens of thousands of dollars playing FPS games from one tournament alone.You can make a living out of gaming and make some crazy money but it requires insane skill and lots of time.

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14427
rob you know you need help.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3889
i am nasty at starcraft and guess what there finally coming out with a 2nd one lol. im pumped now i just have to fix my cdrom since it hasent been reading disks. But ya i tryed warcraft but just didnt like it as much as starcraft the graphics are just more childish and just wasent fond of it starcraft is a better game lol rob will disagree though

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14429
charlie pm sent.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3832
Basing a game on "childish graphics" is not the way I look at games.It's all about the gameplay to me Charlie.If a game came out today with 8bit graphics and it had the most exciting game play I'd be playing it.I was a Starcraft player for years and years and I switched over to Warcraft 3 when it came out and I didn't like the Melee or Ladder games when I played them but I bought Warcraft 3 just for Dota.There are many other custom maps running on the Wc3 engine and they are lots of fun as well.As far as SC2 coming out...be ready to have your azz handed to you Charlie.I've been praticing my micro for a long time now and I don't think you're even on that level of gameplay :-) You better make sure you have the PC for that game.It will be demanding because of the higher number of units on the map.Charlie I do agree that the Starcraft Ladder and Melee games are much better than Warcraft 3 but only because of Wc3's slower pace at the start and it requires far less APM than Starcraft does.Don't be surprised when you see lots of custom maps running on the SC2 engine along with games where you'll use spells and all sorts of abilities.Sc2 will use the Blink skill on some of the units so that leaves a huge window for expansion as far as custom map making goes.I can't wait to see what Blizzard has in store for us :-) I need to check the updates on the SC2 page,I haven't been there in over 2 weeks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
ROB..I WAS DA BEST STARCRAFT PLAYER IN DA WORLD

Gold Member

Post Number: 3833
Oh and Charlie...buy a new disc drive you cheap a ss!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3725
LOL rob i was only jokin man no need to get your pannties in a bunch......

if you make a living outta gaming itll take the fun outta the game b/c you are then required to win everytime...

games doesnt equal work

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Warcraft can never match up 2 starcraft in any form

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14434
dave i left the clan to join another cause you are hardly on.

btw i change clans like i change my subs. lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 3728

damn you chad damn you

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14436
lol. come join the ent clan man.

hey if we had more members and you were on more, i would of stayed.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3840
"ROB..I WAS DA BEST STARCRAFT PLAYER IN DA WORLD"

Lol.Where's your proof?

"if you make a living outta gaming itll take the fun outta the game b/c you are then required to win everytime...

games doesnt equal work"

I never said it was work.Winning money is always fun :-)Not to mention top level tourney play is an adrenaline rush but I'm not sure you'd know what that's like,you noob CSS player.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3733
"you noob CSS player."
whyd you have to take it thier man

Gold Member

Post Number: 3847
Sometimes when you're at war you have to pull out all the stops to win!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3745
but were not at war :-(

Gold Member

Post Number: 3852
Oh,my mistake then David :-(

Gold Member

Post Number: 3753
this isnt a game rob this RL and thier arent any respawn points and if i lag im dead....

Gold Member

Post Number: 3854
Lol."I heard there are no respawn points in RL and if I lag I'm dead"

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3891
ya rob i know im prob gonna put it on my bro's pc lol but ya i cant wait for it to come out i havent played sc in about a yr been waiting forever for the new one to come out i just didnt care at all for warcraft just found starcraft @ battlenet to be better

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14449
charlie send me a email so i can reply to you with some important info.

twin5869@sbcglobal.net

Gold Member

Post Number: 3857
Chad quit hijacking the thread you made for me with your love PMs to Charlie!

Platinum Member

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14453
no i need to pm him my cell phone #. lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3860
Oh so you pm'ed him your cell so you guys could engage in phone sex?!WHOO WHOO!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us