Rockford HE2

Silver Member
Username: Kaprese

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 272
What do you guys think about the RF HE2 subs I think they are 400rms a piece, but my older brother wants to sell me those subs for around $60 for both would this be worth the money and could this be a nice and Loud setup.One thing I really don't like about these subs is the voicecoils but that doesn't matter

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 337
60 for the a pair. go for it. u give 400 to each and it will for sure get loud in the right enclosure

Silver Member

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 273
Thats what I am hoping for I have a workshop I can use everything in it for free it's a old teacher of mines all the wood,glue,and saws I can use so it shouldn't take no time.I just need to find some info about the subs and there specs

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 2352
thats a good price for those subs.they say the he2 falls between the p2 and p3 imo its better ten the p3. do it!

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3785
Heh this reminds me of my cousin's set up of 6 12'' Power HX2s in a big a ss sealed box.That truck slams and sounds pretty nice :-) I think those are the only subs that I really like from RF.

Silver Member

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 275
alright I plan on getting the subs today if not tomm. and he has them in a box but it's sealed I like ported boxes better so I will find out all the specs. to make me one, but in about a week I am going to be looking for a amp after I sell my old Kenwood Kac-8101D and my Pioneer 4-channel amp and my old Pioneer 12" subs to make enough money to buy a good amp.So let me know if you guys have any decent amps not to expensive around $180 or maybe $200

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 338
heres some amps but what are the specs?

http://www.hifisoundconnection.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/1458695/vpcsid/0 /SFV/30046/order/desc/order_by/sell_price

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=16917

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 398
GREAT SUBS especially for that price, i used to have the regular ones and the fast and the furious ones, for 60 bucks, thats a steal, them series of subs are really good, i also had a power hx2 and i loved that also

Silver Member

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 276
Subs are Dual 4 ohm voicecoils rated at 400rms a sub total is 800rms
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us