Which SQ Subs

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 963
What SQ subs should i run off an ED Nine.1

I currently have SSDs and I don't really turn it up that much anymore, so I don't really need em...

I'm not really lookin for SQL subs but i guess at 1 ohm, the subs would be gettin 600 rms a piece, at 2 ohms, 450 a piece

I was considering some ID IDs or IDQs, i want dub6s but idk about the $$$$

figure about 300 plus tax and shipping

Silver Member
Username: Fearthisskyy

Dallas, Texas United states

Post Number: 336
idmax!

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 965
if they weren't 150 bucks over budget...for each one, i'd get em

the idmax, the id, and the idq are different subs

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5555
rd audio classic?....supposedly has really good sq....couldnt tell you myself tho

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 950
I know you could get a pair of classics right around your budget. You should do some research on those.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5556
beat ya showrides

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3354
if you can find some get an AA atlas, xbl2 all the way, imo they sound better than the w6 but sq is so install/personal based that what one person likes you could hate so, but if it was i'd get the atlas great lows and keeps up with the highs really well, and they have an adjustable second vc to adjust the qts for ported or sealed boxes, only downside is that there a b1tch to find.

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 975
good call Dustin, i've been lookin for Atlas's, they're so damn rare....any idea if AA is comin out with new ones...as of right now it's not lookin like it.

Yea Ben, I was lookin at those RD Classics with the Sundown 1000, but I'm really into the Elemental Designs amps for some reason (no offense to you bud)....

WHen ya get a chance, could ya PM me a quote for a pair of 12" RD Classics shipped to Cleveland, Ohio. I know you keep busy enough, so if i don't hear from ya, I'll shoot ya an email because you and Kevin sound like good guys and I'd like to give ya some business...

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1483
w6's sound really transient and musical. but i just cant stand em cuz they cannot get low at all... if they got a lil lower and retained transience and upper frequency sq then it would be one hell of a woofer (something the W7 TRIED but failed at)

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 977
sooo....haha verdict being....W6's not worth the dough?

I know it's tough to say because it's such a personal thing...

It's just the opposite right now, my ssd's sound awesome hittin the lows, but the highs aren't much to right home about

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3355
not sure on AA, it seems here of late that there going towards the spl side while not having a great sq driver, i've talked to james longo whos heared the atlas, ava, assassin, and arsenal and he says the old xbl2 drivers woop the new drivers azz sq wise, so idk, but i do know that the atlas plays the lows a lot better than a w6 heared them side beside, and w6 was ported while my atlas's where sealed.

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 954
No problem about eD amps. Lots of people like their amps. Just do some research and I am sure you will pick out something real nice.

Bronze Member
Username: Mrogowski

Post Number: 75
"good call Dustin, i've been lookin for Atlas's, they're so damn rare....any idea if AA is comin out with new ones...as of right now it's not lookin like it."

Cal, I have one 12" Atlas if you are interested. I used a pair of them for home subs and they never saw more than 200 watts. One's gone, one left. PM me if you want it.

Mark
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us