OT: Cell phone vids

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 1970
i made some vids to show u guys but they are only 15 seconds and i dont know how to make them longer cuase it automatically stops them at 15 seconds.

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1691
Most of the time there is a setting on the phone that you can change the length of the video. I know mine was 15 seconds when I got it but you could change it all the way up to 2 minutes.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1971
i have a razor

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 541
I didn't have to change anything but my Razor will play until its out of memory. The only thing that has ever stopped my camera was me getting too close to the magnet on one of my subs lol.

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 958
jaymes my razor does that too, i think its just bc the phone sucks.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1440
I have looked all over the razor and can't find out how to vid over 15 seconds. I know on mine I could change it to do 3 mins but I had a nokia... Just find a digital camera to do it

Gold Member

Post Number: 1972
alright the only reason i asked was cause i had a slvr and i changed the video length to maxiumu and it would work but a button broke after like 2 weeks so i just got the razor instead cause i would get more money back cause i wanted money back cause i didnt even use all teh features that were different. so i tried to change the length on this and its still 15 seconds and my friend has teh same phone and can film longer films.

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 331
anyone know how to get motorola Q video's to convert? i got a few i transfered from my phone to my pc but i can't get them to open. file type is : .3G2
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us