Ot: the new 09 camaro

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6252
ok well it look slike a pretty nice ride should i start saving for the camaro????????

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2383
if its the one in transformers.....yes!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6253
yeah i saw the transformers mkovie and i got in love like if i will save from now when it gets out i willg et like 10 grand for the car it will be cool

Gold Member

Post Number: 2384
hahaha....the second that movie ended i told my friend that my next car would be that.... i dont even like yellow...but id get it in yellow!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2385
http://www.btgmotoring.com/albums/albums/Shows/LA_Auto_Show_2006/Chevy_Concept_C amaro_02-425.JPG

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8580
I thought they quit making Camaros?

Gold Member

Post Number: 6256
hell na im getting black in black if i start saving

yeah they quit making camaros but they will start making them in 09

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8583
I would rather have a 69 camaro.

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 897
I can't wait for the New camaros to come out. I use to have a 1992 z28. I should have never sold it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6257
well i never liked the camaros only for the first generation and yo logan 69 is a weird number :-)

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8586
lol if I was to ever get a camaro it would have to be 1967-1969

Gold Member

Post Number: 6258
ok logan ho0w about lets make it a 68????? thats a nice number but hey i think im gonna start saving for the 09 :-)

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3775
Well guys although we're a little late on the subject of the new Camaro,don't be too set on getting one.The Transformers movie was a huge GMC advertisement but all the vehicles did look pretty cool.The production Camaro that you'll be able to buy will not look exactly like the Camaro that you have seen(Most likely).I heard their going to raise the roof line and it will have a less aggressive looking front end.You can also expect the wheel look and or size to be different as well as a de-tuned engine and drive train compared to what you're seeing in these pre-production models.I actually would like to have one myself but...I'm not keeping my hopes up as to how great it's going to look after changes are made for "Practicality".I think I'd rather go with the Dodge Challenger when that comes out but that is going to go through lots of changes as well from prototype to production.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8610
I had an 88' Iroc and miss the flock out of it. I don't care for the wheels in the pic. Nice low profile though.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1029
International Race Of Champions right Paul?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8614
Yes sir. Mine was the 5.7L TPI. Fully loaded, as well as me most of the time lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3779
"Yes sir. Mine was the 5.7L TPI. Fully loaded, as well as me most of the time lol."

No wonder you no longer have that car.

Sorry Paul,I had the opportunity and could not resist lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8620
The 80's were good times for me lol.

And BTW, Marriage took that car away.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2411
Lil Rob if you start now saving half your paycheck every month, by 2024 you will be able to afford the 2009 Camaro.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1099
Rob, you got it right. The Dodge Challenger looks like it will be NASTY! Ford needs to make the mustang smaller. I want a retro fox body with DOHC s/c 5.4 hehe. 1968 GT500 (drools)

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3090
lol @ Paul, I hear ya bud, lol 80's were great!! Remember the GTA, nice ride for sure... :-O Polo.

Gold Member

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8589
What about the buick gran national? Now theres a car.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6266
man the early 90s since that was my time were great man.. you know kick azz sound stereos that were powered by pyramid equalizers....ninja turtles,dragon ball series arale/dr.slump...the chuky the movies,transformers the cars even vcr's were fu-cking cool but what was the shyt was the nintendo snes :-)

Silver Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 318
i read an article in forbes that said the new maro is going to be out later next year. i forgot what issue it was but i will try to find it. ne ways im deffinately getting a red Z28 when i move to florida

Gold Member

Post Number: 3783
Red=higher insurance.At least it was...not so sure at this point but as far as I know if you have a red car the rates go up.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us