Bad @$$ sub

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 775
its an audiobahn but it doesnt play bass made it one day when i was bored works damn good too

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8594
Upload

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 777
its completly hiden ive asked 3 people to find my hooka and no one has yet

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1967
whoah, ghetto, but creative. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 948
What a great forum this is lol.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3752
Lol.I'm sure the cops wouldn't find that.NOT.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3753
Damn,I'm so much of an a sshole that I forgot to say that that's pretty cool.Good job JB.

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 778
cops wouldnt find it if they dont have a drug dog with them

Gold Member

Post Number: 3756
Lol...I guess you don't know cops too well.They'll find drugs that weren't even in your house in your house if they don't like you if you know what I mean.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3368
JB, if it comes apart easy..... and the cops are anything like what they are around here they will toss that box around looking in your ride and if it fell out... u burned ... i had cops shoving there arms in my port holes when they impounded me for the 2 DD9515's

Does the coning just sit in it or does it have some type of adhesive to hold it in.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3083
Hey Rob, you acting like you in Chicago or something, lol. Around here cops will literally disassemble your whole car by the side of the road while you watch. If you squirm at all they know to keep going. The first place they would look is there even if the dogs didn't hit. If they are lazy they will call in K9 and let them do it and the dog will scratch your sub anyways. Leave your car stock, don't act a fool and you will be cool! I have had large amount of weed just sitting in my pockets and never even thought of getting pulled over. I have been drunk outta my mind, gotten pulled over and never even given a sobriety test, just be polite and not a punk they will give you the same respect, usually... Always remember, yes sir, no sir and it will get you really far, lol. They don't call anything in right away so they can change the outcome before it hits the judge... :-O JMHO Polo..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3766
Yep,this reminds me of a time me and my buddies were cruisin and one of my dumb a ss friends brought a bottle in the car and then starts chuggin in the back seat and I turned around and said"You idiot why the f uck did you bring that bottle in the car?You're gonna get us pulled over." and then the lights flashed rofl.Couldn't have been better timing.So me and my friends were all drunk as hell and my friend is talking sh1t to one of the officers for wearing a cubs jersey and swearin about how cubs fans are f@ggots lol.So I yelled at my friend to shut the f uck up and the cops were like "Yea,listen to your friend or you'll get yourself into more trouble." Then the cops found weed on my friend so that didn't help.I just kept being polite with the cops and then the cops put the flashlight in my face and said Medina have you been drinking and my buddy interjects and says "No,he hasn't" and I was like yes officer so they said how many and of course I lied and said 6 beers but they were cool and were like Medina you're the designated driver get these a ssholes out of here.I said thank you officer and we all drove off drunk as sh1t and laughin

Bronze Member
Username: Bigharv

Post Number: 96
Medina lol, nice hombre. get a green card and maybe the cops wont harass you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3768
I don't need a green card.Can you believe I'm a US citizen?

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1677
Harv, who the f\/ck are you? You come on here being racist all the time, do you think your cool or something. Get over it what really makes you so much better than someone that is a different race??

Gold Member

Post Number: 3770
Harv is someone with huge self esteem issues.That's why he has to attack me for my race in a feeble attempt to make himself feel better but it doesn't work.He's probably one of those white kids who wishes he was black.Oh and Harv guess what I was doing yesterday?This dirty wetback was playing with 2 hot a ss white girls,damn I love white women,I think the fact that I'm a dirty Mexican actually turns them on. :-)

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 784
this sub doesnt go into my car its in my room and even if the cops wanted to search it they would have to have a warrant so i don see that happining anytime soon and when the cone goes below the surround u have to know what ur doing to get it back up and the sub is screwed down

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6250
man i get pulled over around 5 times a week the cops already know me so they just stop me and search my truck thats all they do they juzz put me in the cop car and they search my truck and then if they dont find nothing they let me go

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
Self Esteem issues? No. I don't do any of this for my enjoyment. I have a problem with ALL dirty wetback immigrants. Go back to Mexico and live in your own filth with all your other essays. We don't want you here. As for me being a white kid that wishes I was black? Don't make me laugh.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3084
Probable cause is there way around the warrant, duhhh, lol. Noob ^^^^^ Polo...

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14309
you need to relax harv. no need to talk sh!t about other races.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3085
"Self Esteem issues? No. I don't do any of this for my enjoyment. I have a problem with ALL dirty wetback immigrants. Go back to Mexico and live in your own filth with all your other essays. We don't want you here. As for me being a white kid that wishes I was black? Don't make me laugh"

COMING FROM WHITE TRASH LIKE YOU, NICE!!Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1682
^^Hahaha

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
Lol, obviously this forum is dominated by minorities. Your ganging up on me will not do anything but fuel my racist attacks. By the way Rob, you brought this upon yourself by being an arrogant pri-ck.

And Polo I don't know why you invited yourself into this but get your fairy a$s some slim fast and quit taking it in the p00p shute. We don't like your kind either.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8576
LMFAO @ This thread

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

ITS ALL ABOUT THE RL-S

Post Number: 14310
yep minorities. it must really piss you off that we come over here and live a better life than you. keep talking sh!t man it don't bother me.

anyways i am done with this trailor trash. obviously he thinks we are ganging up.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team Revolution

Post Number: 8577
Stop my stomache is hurting.

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

North carolina

Post Number: 157
I like how harv keeps saying WE like "WE dont like your kind either" when he's the only one that thinks that way.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
When I said "We" I in no way meant for it to include your imbecile a$s. I don't expect anyone on here to take my side nor do I care how many people I offend.

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 786
"Probable cause is there way around the warrant, duhhh, lol. Noob ^^^^^ Polo..."

around here they can not search unless they have a warrant probable cause or not u need a warrant here i know my rights and i will use them no one will search my house without a warrant except a game warden they are the only ones that can but they arnt goin to worry about us

Gold Member

Post Number: 1684
I am not a minority and I still feel that what you are saying is wrong. There is no reason for you to come on here and disrespect someones race. What have they ever done to you? There are more white people that mooch of the governments systems than there are minorities so what do you have to say about that?? Many minorities that have some to the US have been looking to better there lives by getting a good job and trying to support there family.

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
Oh Steinke, you are the reason why these immigrants are crossing our borders every day with no repercussion. I don't care if they are trying to support their family or not. Illegals dont pay a cent in tax and get all the benefits of my tax money. How is that fair? Give me a machine gun and line those fu-ckers up and i'll solve our immigration problems.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1686
And the people you are criticizing on here are legal citizens so again your are in the wrong.

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
how many us citizens do you know that get away without paying taxes?

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 789
big harv quit flamin in my thread u lil cracker im racist too but i keep it to myself if u wanna talk sh1t take it to aim or somewhere this forum isnt just for white people all ur doin is makin urself look like an @$$

Gold Member

Post Number: 1688
How many people on this forum get away without paying taxes?

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
steinke, you of all people would understand the monetary aspect of my argument you damn jew

Gold Member

Post Number: 1689
Too bad I am not Jewish, actually I am catholic if you really wanna know. So try again b1tch.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3774
"how many us citizens do you know that get away without paying taxes?"

I honestly know 2 people and they're of white origin,no offense.They do pay taxes but they scam when filing so...it's basically not paying taxes on things they're supposed to.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3086
JB, your wrong! If you are in the good old US of A probable cause outrules everything. I have cops in my family and thye have all said that all they have to do is suspect that there is drugs, violence or any other illegal activities that might injure, mame or cause physical harm to the surrounding occupants and this includes drugs. Now for a drug bust that they have been casing for a while yes they do need a warrant but probable cause comes in like a say temporary insanity for pigs, lol it has to happen NOW... Hey even if they did happen to violate your rights, which actually we really don't have any, they can doctor the truth at the station and it would cost you $1000's for your lawyer to prove otherwise. I am 35, I have been through the system my whole life until I decided to grow up when I spent a few Christmases in jail writing to my cousin in another jail, lol. BTW Harv, I am far from being g@y, that pic is of you and NO I won't fck you in the @ss you flaming R@CIST H0M0SEXUAL! Big mouths always get there @ss's kicked, whatch yo back F@g!

12803-cont.jpg

Bronze Member
Username: Chuck78

Post Number: 83
J B - Go Gators

Gold Member

Post Number: 8609
Wrong forum to get bold in lol.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1028
LOL AT BIG HARV BEING A BIG FEG, PWNED

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 1120
U keep saying "minorities" Harv but the truth is the minorities are becoming the majority. u no what im sayin? I didnt mean anything by this im not racist at all but i enjoy all the jokes. I honostly think ppl take racism to seriously. Go ahead call me white trash or honkey idc ill jus laugh. I make fun of other races and my own its all in good fun. Harv if no Mexicans came into this country who would cut everyones grass and make tacos? And if theyre werent any blacks where would we get our drugs and rap music from? And without Asians...well we could prolly do without them! LOL jus playin yall!

Gold Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 1121
and J B u say u keep ur racism to ur self but look at ur username lol

Username: Splfreak

Post Number: 3
You call me "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey", "Gringo" and you think it's OK.

But when I call you Kike, Sand Niggr, Rag Head, Towelhead, WOP, Camel Jockey, Gook, Niggr, Slant Eyes or Chink you call me a racist.

-You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

-You have the United Negro College Fund.

-You have Martin Luther King Day.

-You have Black History Month.

-You have Cesar Chavez Day.

-You have Yom Hashoah

-You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi

-You have the NAACP.

-You have BET.

-If we had WET(White Entertainment Television) ...we'd be racist.

-If we had a White Pride Day... you would call us racist.

-If we had white history month... we'd be racist.

-If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives... we'd be racist.

-If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...you know we'd be racist.

-In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights...you would call us racist.

-Did you know that some high school students decided to make a club for only the white students because the other ethnicities had them... they all got sent to court for being racist but the african-american, Latino, and Asia clubs were not even questioned.

-You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

I am white.

I am proud.

But, you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

Now watch, I'll be a racist for posting this.

Gold Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 1124
^hmmm nice myspace copy and paste. but i 10000000000000000000000000x that.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5541
harv....you ghey....im white and everything you've said is an embarassment to yourself.....please go take your racism somewhere else

Silver Member
Username: Philly306

North carolina

Post Number: 158
But when I call you Kike, Sand Niggr, Rag Head, Towelhead, WOP, Camel Jockey, Gook, Niggr, Slant Eyes or Chink you call me a racist. --------Its thought to be racist because it used to be used to bring thier race down and sometimes it still is

-You have the United Negro College Fund. ------- back when that fund was created there was still alot of racism and people of a minority were not considered for the scholarships, therefore to get more people of that race educated a fund was needed to make sure more people of minorities would get into college

-You have Martin Luther King Day. ------ he was a great man who changed alot. Think how many white people have have a day after them

-You have Black History Month. ------- so no one forgets thier culture. White people dont need a month after them because we live in white culture everyday

-You have the NAACP. ------Again this was started back when racism was still a problem and this organization was necessary and continued to today.

-You have BET. ----- i watch BET somettimes and im white

-If we had WET(White Entertainment Television) ...we'd be racist. ----- we do its called FOX

Just my 2 cents

Gold Member

Post Number: 8616
Look, in this great country of ours diversity is one of our assets. There's a reason why it's called a melting pot. Ppl flock here because of the opportunity and equality it promises. You will ALWAYS have those of ANY race/ethnicity/background who will look to cheat the system. Everyone has something to contribute. For those who don't and are just here for the handout it is a sad story and not one just aimed at immigrants, or whoever. I hate to see anyone living it up off the masses. It could be insurance fraud, or a fucked up lawsuit against Mcdonalds, or even those behind Enron. There IS a legitimate concern though on the number issue concerning immigration. This is in no way a reflection on immigrants, only how to control the "numbers".

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4094926727128068265

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1441
yeah. it's funny when you know the guy and are joking but you don't know rob and you aren't joking. You should've just kept all that to yourself man. Good luck gettin any help on the forum or have anyone like/respect you. It's people like you that deserve to get hit by a car...

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 794
yes gators are the sh1t i know if u guys want me to make u a thread that u can discuss ur racisms in i will u didnt have to take mine over
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us