What should I do?

Bronze Member
Username: Audiostud

Stillwater, OK USA

Post Number: 70
I can't decide between 6 12's or a flat panel high definition big screen. But I can't help but think that the 6 12's would be way more fun. The question is...What should I get to power 3600 Watts rms(batteries and high output alternator)? Thanks for the help.

Silver Member
Username: Believe

Illinois

Post Number: 193
it depends on if you use the computer on that flat panel high definition big screen

there isnt much going on whenever i see a high definition channel and im not big on watching sports

high definition dvds are just starting to surface

so with that said i would go with the 6 12's

but on the other hand.. if your are seeing high definition dvds available for rent at your local video store then you need to know if you spend more time listening to those 12's or watching movies

6 12's are good for standard definition too :-)

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3371
6 12's... as for power a 300A H\O and a few batterys like kinetik or somthing.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2317
This is a car audio forum so were all going to say 6 12". What 12s are you looking to get?

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 791
for batterys get batcap 2000s the best bang for your buck plus they are smaller and weigh less

Bronze Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 71
why a whole lot of 12s and not 2 or 3 bigger subs?

If you have a tv, get the subs, if no tv at all, get a tv. I can tell the difference when playing hd games on the ps3, but for normal tv the difference isn't worth it. I'd get bass.

I'd do 2 runs of 1/0, if you could, and as said above, 300a alt, and 2-3 batteries.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us