Decisions are so hard.... maybe you guys can help!

Bronze Member
Username: Armstrong

Post Number: 55
well i'm going to upgrade my head unit and my budget was originally like $170 but of course it's all the way up to $200 now lol. i've been looking around and doing some reading and i've come across the kenwood kdc-x990 and the pioneer deh-p7800mp. they are both refurbished. i also have someone offering their p880prs for $240, but i've always been weary about used items. what do you guys think i should do?!

Bronze Member
Username: Bigharv

Post Number: 78
i got a nice JVC one with HD radio and it was around that price. if you shop around local you can probably find a descent one with free install at 200$

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
nah, i'm not real interested in jvc.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1096
Nick, I can sell a Eclipse CD3100 for $200.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
well i was also looking at the cd5000. can you get any good deals on those?

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1098
Yes, I am Eclipse dealer. The CD5000 is last years model. The new model is CD5100. I use the 3100 in my personal, and other than not having pause, I like it.

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3350
JVC KD-G820 is a bad@ss HU dont underestimate them.... it was better then all the pioneers,alpine, and kenwoods i have used before and its a nice price on ebay, i think like 160-170. I had a friend who bought one to, he thought it sucked until i showed him how to use it... he didnt know how to turn the subwoofer on, change subwoofer lever, set the Eq or range of the eq ect. once i showed him he fell in love with it. Also has USB support and mp3\wma playback with multi color screen :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us