I am looking for comps that can handle some power

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 3079
Also with a decent price with SQ. The size needed is 5.25" and the amp is a 900.2 so that is 225 rms on each channel. Polo..

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1094
If you can watch your gains, the Cadence CVL's will take that. 200 rms and 96 db. Shoot me an email.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12585
^^Those are monsters

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3362
Kevin email me with a price quote on 2 set's. Im planning on running about the same amount of power but to start off ill be doing about 150rmsx4 per channel. Im just waiting to finish up my sub setup and want to send this Zx2500.1 to kicker to get checked out first... it gets hot for no reason... no RCA's plugged in... power on amp on... 30 minutes its hot. I think the power supply is fu<ked maybe... it was a old competition amp. Polo dont you have the same amps or were those 1500's? Didnt berny just sell some of those comps a while back?

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2397
Diamond Audio Hex S500s

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3744
"Kevin email me with a price quote on 2 set's. Im planning on running about the same amount of power but to start off ill be doing about 150rmsx4 per channel. Im just waiting to finish up my sub setup and want to send this Zx2500.1 to kicker to get checked out first... it gets hot for no reason... no RCA's plugged in... power on amp on... 30 minutes its hot. I think the power supply is fu<ked maybe... it was a old competition amp. Polo dont you have the same amps or were those 1500's? Didnt berny just sell some of those comps a while back"

That's what happens when you buy from a shady a ss f@ggot.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SQ = SoundSplinter RL-s

Post Number: 14285
brad you got pm.

polo the cadence kevin is talking about is awesome. the get so loud. i was gonna get those to keep up with my btl's but since i sold the btls i didn't get those.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3364
atleast the thing still works tho... but me + hot amps..... never liked it, id keep the music off if the amp was hot... except somthing like PA thats an exception they normally run hot enough to cook a egg, but its still doing its rated power. Im not sure if the amp was moded either tho, i have to ask.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us