My first installation

Bronze Member
Username: Austinw

Post Number: 11
Hey guys im doing a whole new audio system for my car 2 4in rockford fosgate punch speakers for under my dash. @ panasonic 4 ohm speakers for my trunk and one silver subwoofer also for my trunk. I have a 92 toyota corolla 4door wagon and this is my first install i have NO prior expierence im also putting in a head unit with a usb plug for my ipod shuffle. So if anybody can help thatd be great i would attempt this build but my dad said i have to take the whole dash off and its a pain in the as* so if anybody has any pointers or think i should do the build anyway just write back.I'll see it thanks guys.

Bronze Member
Username: Austinw

Post Number: 12
where it says for under my dash @ panasonic. it should say for under my dash and i have 2 panasonic....

Username: Tblazer74

South Salem, NY USA

Post Number: 6
You can find good guides online, and I think crutchfield will sell you a manual for cheap, and I would suggest buying stuff from them if you're gonna install it yourself because they give great tech support for installs, as well as free installation gear. Contact them and tell them what you're doing, what kind of car you have, etc. and they'll give you a personalized guide for like $5. hope that helps. (P.S., yes you are going to have to take the entire front dash off, and all or part of the door panels.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us