Clifford avant guard G5 problem please help

Username: 19953000gt

Post Number: 1
Hi, so like a few months ago my car did not start up i thought its the starter or something so i took it to good year..

they said its the alarm and they have to take it out for the car to start..

i said **** no i payed alot of money for the alarm...

so i get out of there, and my REMOTE DID NOT FREAKIN WORK at all, the alarm it self work but i had to disable it beacause it starts yellin/beepin and **** even from rain... and then i gotta punch in the code in the car to shut it off... (remote doesnt work)

so i took the car to a few places and none of them could freakin help me, i went to best buy, sound advice, and a few custom cars places..........

so i got pissed and i said ill do it myself.. i think that they just reset the remote or something..

so i bought the whole programming cd/wires/cables for 80$ http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=005&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT &viewitem=%26item%3D150135212804%26%26 ... and now i have no idea where to connect them in the car....

help please, i do not know what the hell to do, and i am not sure if the problem is in the remotes.. maybe the good year dumbasses did something because they had to bypass the alarm to start the car........idiots....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us