Quick Question

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5463
i hadnt driven my car in about 2 weeks or so which means my system hadnt been played during that same time. i got in my car today for the first time and played it and it didnt sound as loud as usual. later today i had to drive my sis somewhere and was driving and after 30 minutes of average play, it just suddenly got louder like how it was before the 2 week break. for the rest of the 6 hour drive it was good and back to normal. something to worry about or did the sub just stiffen up due to no play?

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 967
might have to do with your battery like i know if you dont use your car for a while your battery will die thats why they recomend you disconnect your battery if you know your not gonna use your car for a while but thats just my theory

Silver Member
Username: Explictx

Glen Burnie, Maryland USA

Post Number: 198
i think raymonds right. after your car being on for awhile it charged back up.

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5464
alrite fair enough....thanks guys

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 317
yea deff the batt , i have a 86 suburban it sat for a month and battery is nearly dead i just barely got it to turn over. ater about a hour of running , back to normal like it was never left. it happens, the loud thing is prob just the fact ur can put more power to the amp. a little thing to watch is if the battery drained that hard in 2 weeks u might have heavy draw somewhere cause i understand the system being lower do to it charging the batt to top it off. being a drain on the voltage then once topped off giving you power back but in 2 weeks for it to be drained that much is just a littlw surprising but anythings possible. imo i think you will be fine.

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 976
lol Yanks Fan is that like your catch phrase i always hear you saying that "fair enough" hahahahaha but yeah dont worry bout your system bro

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5468
good sh1t. thanks guys.

and yea i always say fair enough lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us