OT Laptop.

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1640
Ok well I will be getting a new laptop in the fall when school starts back up and these are the ones the school is giving us. Look at the Fall 2007-08 Models and the HP nc6400. Is that a pretty good laptop. I dont know nethign about them.

http://www.uwstout.edu/es/current/config.shtml

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6348
You get a notebook from schools?? Heck when I was in school, I only computer that I could afford was a device called calculator!

Bronze Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Post Number: 50
Ya id say there pretty good. Do they rent them to you for $ or are they free to borrow cuz thats a cool deal.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1641
Yeah....The school is really technology orientated. There are a lot of online classes and all the other classes have all the notes and homework posted online. As well as wireless internet everywhere on campus.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1643
Ill explain the program. The price is included in the tuition and you get it assigned to you and you get it for 2 years then your get a new one. This is going to be my 3rd year so I get to trade mine in. When you graduate you have the option to buy them if you would like. If you break something on them that is your fault it costs 50 bucks the first time, 100 the second, and 150 every time after that no matter what you do to it. They also provide free service if you get a virus or some other BS like that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1644
bump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us