Amp for 2, 6x 9s and 2, 6 and a half inchers at 4 ohms 50 watts

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 309
so like i said i need a amo for 2, 6x9 50 rms each alpine type - s speakers and 2, infinity 6 and a halfinch round 60 rms max speakers. i want to stay under a 100 bucks my moneys very tight being unemploy atm. i want to keep it under a 100 cause i need to get distro blocks and rca's yet.
i was lookin at this sites clarions and think thier really nice for the price but idk if thier legit. anyone know? http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductList.aspx?CategoryID=2

one last thing when hooking this amp up when i get it where do the rca's go?? i have on the new pioneer hu deh 4900ib, a front bk and woofer rca. my infinity amp is already jacked into the woofer port for my sub amp , so how do i connect everything? can i jump from the woofer amp? i don't think i can cause it's hooked to the hu's woofer output so the sound is different then if i was connected to my speaker outputs. i really don't wanna berunning anymore rca's if i don't have to so what's the easiest way out?

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4770
Check profile, they have a 75x4 rms model. Grab that, is your best choice for the money

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 5882
no dont buy that....wait till your working and buy something better

Bronze Member
Username: Peterstv

Gainesville, Florida U.S.A

Post Number: 64
Buy a 4 channel amp and run 2 pairs of RCA's to your amp, then take all your high level speaker connections and disconnect them/cut them and cap them.

As far as an amp goes, I have some good deals on autotek 4 channels, they're great quality for the price.

Autotek SuperSport 500 watt 4 channel
model: ss75.4
RMS Watts at 4 ohm 75x4
RMS Watts at 2 ohm 125x4

Price: 109.99 + shipping
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us